• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High grade, original owner bronze DC collection

255 posts in this topic

superman 271 for $25 also

THX

Greg

Greg, use the quote option to quote the book you want and post the :takeit: sign.

Looks much easier to the seller.

Nice pickups! (thumbs u

Are the Wonder Womans ever comin' out? :shrug:

There is only one, and it isn't very nice, so not really worth hanging around for. Sorry. :(

I have about 30 books left, will post them tomorrow morning.

Superman 281

$40

Pieta cover.

sm281.jpg

Going through this thread made me realize that Lois Lane probably has died more often than any other comic book character.

She has been tied up more than she has died!

Superman 281

$40

Hairy Hot Pants cover. :sick:

sm281.jpg

Fixed that for you.

I don't know what was wrong with artists in the 70s, but between that and the flipper boy on the cover of Detective 410 they were obviously pretty creepy.

Seriously, who draws something like that? He looks like a gay lion tamer wearing backwards gogo boots with little rockets attached to them.

Superman 281

$40

Hairy Hot Pants cover. :sick:

Fixed that for you.

I don't know what was wrong with artists in the 70s, but between that and the flipper boy on the cover of Detective 410 they were obviously pretty creepy.

I remember reading the flipper boy story in one of the treasuries. It was actually very heart-wrenching to me as a little kid. The story centers around a group of carnival people who are considered freaks, but they were a family who loved each other a lot.

Now hairy hot pants with the open vest, there is just no excuse for that.