• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zeck signing part 2 completed.....PICS INSIDE

44 posts in this topic

All I can say is Mike Zeck is a GOD.....he spent 6 1/2 hours sketching this afternoon. Everyones book got done and Mike went WAAYYY above and beyond on sketches. Every sketch was first penciled then inked with a small skarpie then colored by a silver sharpie or thick black sharpie. He must have spend 3-5 min on every sketch. Mike did not even take a single break.....hes a MACHINE

Oh and I did manage to score a Dark Avengers #1 Blank with a Secret Wars #8 Homage......pic comming up.

Oh dont worry...its for me and it wont make my Caps Jealous since I did score a Cap at the last signing

yea i know you got a cap at the last signing thats why i dont want it to get jealous that theres another zeck in your beautiful collection

No he didn't work on that one I think, but even though the cover is black for memorial purposes, its like when a cover is all white like The Return civil war issue for captain marvel, so anyone can sketch on it like a blank cover, Finch has done a lot of sketches on WTC covers