• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zeck signing part 2 completed.....PICS INSIDE

44 posts in this topic

I think Danny offered two sketches per person (with an additional cost) with a set limit on how many total sketches to be done during this signing. This was a major coup compared to the first signing.

Brian

I saw that, but thought Par2ch might want to reply since he saw my post and was the one who got the signing done. How much extra was it per sketch Danny?

as per previous thread:

ALL SPOTS FILLED Add a Headsketch! RARE OPPORTUNITY!!!!!

Mike has agreed to do a small headsketch on a LIMITED number of books.

Price for a headsketch is $15 in addition to the costs above. LIMIT 2 HEADSKETCHES PER PERSON.

Price is for a small remark only, NO COMMISSIONS or FALLEN SONS, please see the pic added for an example of a Zeck remark.

I think Danny offered two sketches per person (with an additional cost) with a set limit on how many total sketches to be done during this signing. This was a major coup compared to the first signing.

Brian

I saw that, but thought Par2ch might want to reply since he saw my post and was the one who got the signing done. How much extra was it per sketch Danny?

:sorry:

Brian

as per previous thread:

ALL SPOTS FILLED Add a Headsketch! RARE OPPORTUNITY!!!!!

Mike has agreed to do a small headsketch on a LIMITED number of books.

Price for a headsketch is $15 in addition to the costs above. LIMIT 2 HEADSKETCHES PER PERSON.

Price is for a small remark only, NO COMMISSIONS or FALLEN SONS, please see the pic added for an example of a Zeck remark.

Thank you kind sir! (thumbs u

Brian

:sorry:

:foryou: