• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets See Those Funny Animal Books!
2 2

1,993 posts in this topic

... today in the mail I received these :whistle:

79237.jpg

79236.jpg

79238.jpg

:grin:

Granted I had an idea that they would look better than the crappy pics. They are not high grade (I didn't think they would be) ... but they are what I am looking for :cool:

I have added a few funny animals to the collection recently.

This Mickey Mouse Magazine Vol 3 No 2 came from ciorac as well as the Four Color #108.

mickeymousemagazinevol3.jpg

fourcolor108.jpg

The Four Color #422 came from shiverbones.

fourcolor422.jpg

I wouldn't think the Casper #20 belongs here but I am going to post it anyway. :devil:

casper20.jpg

Here's my Looney Tunes haul from Chicago. These all had outstanding page quality, cover gloss, and deep bright colors. I really can't believe how nice they are, and that they're mine. Another 4 checked off in my quest to finish a HG 1-100 run. I'll save the best for tomorrow.

IMG-25.jpg

IMG_0001-19.jpg

IMG_0002-18.jpg

IMG-26.jpg

I'm after one of those - if you see another, please drop me a PM!

Stunning books BTW. :golfclap:

Glad you like them. Just way too underappreciated.

Here's my LT prize from the show.

83836.jpg.dfc85c109499b9927ff51ba8e9200148.jpg

Edited by silverandbronze

Here's my Looney Tunes haul from Chicago. These all had outstanding page quality, cover gloss, and deep bright colors. I really can't believe how nice they are, and that they're mine. Another 4 checked off in my quest to finish a HG 1-100 run. I'll save the best for tomorrow.

IMG-25.jpg

IMG_0001-19.jpg

IMG_0002-18.jpg

IMG-26.jpg

Amazing books!!! :o

IMG-25.jpg

IMG_0001-19.jpg

IMG_0002-18.jpg

IMG-26.jpg

Amazing books!!! :o

And not a pee-stain among them. lol Thanks, Brian.

IMG-25.jpg

You picked up some great books at the show. This might be my favorite.