• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets See Those Funny Animal Books!
2 2

1,993 posts in this topic

As a dad I am cracking up(and proud) to see Ellens interest in this thread. She even ran to her comic pile after looking through it this morning and looked for her animal books. So if you would humor me and allow Ellen to post her 3 favorite animal books, actually her only 3 animal books (given to her by fellow boardies btw)

DSC07062.jpg

DSC07063.jpg

DSC07064.jpg

She also asked why her Dumbo comics didn't count because he is funny and an animal, yes she actually thinks like this. Well, you guys expain it to her.

As a dad I am cracking up(and proud) to see Ellens interest in this thread. She even ran to her comic pile after looking through it this morning and looked for her animal books. So if you would humor me and allow Ellen to post her 3 favorite animal books, actually her only 3 animal books (given to her by fellow boardies btw)

DSC07062.jpg

DSC07063.jpg

DSC07064.jpg

She also asked why her Dumbo comics didn't count because he is funny and an animal, yes she actually thinks like this. Well, you guys expain it to her.

WHOO! Tell Ellen that I really love that Funny Stuff! Cool Funny Animal hunting covers rule :banana:

It's not b/c he is a chicken that Andy's sidekick is any less annoying than most sidekicks :sumo:

Otherwise, WOW. What a copy!

Charlie the Chicken is an acquired taste. (thumbs u

I don't know why Dumbo wouldn't count either?

Dumbo counts. Peter Pan doesn't.

How about Comet the Super-Horse ? Krypto the Superdog ? Streaky the Supercat ? hm

Sure, they count, but they have to stomp their hoof (paw) to tell you how high they've counted.

Jack

Proty?

How about Comet the Super-Horse ? Krypto the Superdog ? Streaky the Supercat ? hm

Sure, they count, but they have to stomp their hoof (paw) to tell you how high they've counted.

Jack

Proty?

The're all on this one including Proty II and Beepo the Super Monkey !

ADVENTURE_322.jpg

Lots of awesome books in this thread. Like many others here, my favorites are the Timely war covers. Here are mine...

superrabbit185.jpg

superrabbit1.jpg

terrytoons7.jpg

I would love to have more... if anyone wants to get rid of theirs! :cloud9:

Lots of awesome books in this thread. Like many others here, my favorites are the Timely war covers. Here are mine...

superrabbit185.jpg

superrabbit1.jpg

terrytoons7.jpg

I would love to have more... if anyone wants to get rid of theirs! :cloud9:

Great Books mikephoen. Two ? .... Two Super Rabbit 1's ??

Great book. Love the funny animal politically incorrect smoking cover. In today's day and age, I think it's worse than a black face or Sambo cover.

Ed