• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OVER 1200 DC MODERNS LISTED FOR SALE - $1 EACH

2 posts in this topic

http://www.goodvision.com/DC.htm

PICK A TITLE, ANY TITLE. You get all books in that title for only $1.00 each. There are a few books which have prices. If a book has a price (overstreet) next to it... take 50% off. You must buy ALL books within that title (no singles). So the final price for that title will be $1 each for those without prices, plus 50% of the prices listed for those with prices. ALL PURCHASES MUST BE POSTED TO THIS THREAD. Please do not PM me with orders, post them instead so that others know when items have sold.

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY....

Shipping rates are actual media mail rate ($2 minimum!) and insurrance (if requested) to be paid by the buyer. I will estimate shipping and enclose any difference with the shipment. I'm happpy to combine orders, but I retain the right to break into multiple shipments for packaging and logistical reasons.

I will continue to lower the rates for these titles via the bulletin board and if it gets stupid low, I will just toss the package on Ebay and post links. Please note, the current price includes all Annuals, graphic novels, and specials within that title. The ONLY exception to the $1 rate are those few with prices listed.

YOU MUST RESPOND TO THE BULLETIN BOARD TO BUY THE BOOKS. I'm happy to communicate via PM but purchases must be made via bulletin board so that I don't get multiple buyers for the same item.

I have several long boxes of Batman and Superman that will take a long time to organize and list. I will continue to list my other DC's as fast as I can organize them. Sorry for the length of the list.

CONDITION: All copies are reader copies. It's the rare issue that is beat up bad, and it is the rare issue that could be submitted to CGC. Assume you are getting average quality of about FN and you are likely to be happily surprised. If there is a key issue worth $10 or more, I will give it my best eyeball at your request. Other than that, assume average condition is Fine condition. All of the Graphic Novels are in very nice condition with very minor visible flaws (if any). A "title" is defined as the first column in the spreadsheet. Other forms of this spreadsheet are available if necessary. PM with requested format.

This is a great chance to pick up some nice reader copies cheaply. I hope you enjoy. Happy hunting!

Nesta