• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOD and PGX

23 posts in this topic

Im confused as to why my sig line is gone ?

Because it's Friday. NOD gets no respect on Fridays. :gossip:

lol

As opposed to other days?

Ba-doom-BAH!

Seriously though, I’ve just been puzzled to see sellers with PGX books touting NOD membership. It doesn’t make sense to me and could have the effect of making PGX look more legit to the unenlightened.

Perhaps CGC could make special labels for NOD submissions with their logo on it. Maybe a "Unpressed Guarantee" or something spiffy like that. :baiting:

Perhaps CGC could make special labels for NOD submissions with their logo on it. Maybe a "Unpressed Guarantee" or something spiffy like that. :baiting:

(shrug) Some NOD members press books.. I own a Tec that I bought that is pressed. I am just glad to have been told.

And there are some NOD members who have purchased PGX books. I know Zipper and Comicdonna both have. But I believe both had sent them to CGC after purchase. Steve did get 1 PLOD.

I dont think it has to do with the NOD trying legitimize a business. But I do think it is people buying books..

And I would buy a PGX the same day I start shopping with Metro.

This might be something I should know already from my tenure here, but can anybody tell me if NOD has a position on PGX?

There's a few threads on the NOD public board that discuss PGX, but there's no official position. I encourage you to browse around and see what you can find (thumbs u

This might be something I should know already from my tenure here, but can anybody tell me if NOD has a position on PGX?

There's a few threads on the NOD public board that discuss PGX, but there's no official position. I encourage you to browse around and see what you can find (thumbs u

I no longer have internet explorer. So I cant. Havent been able to sign on since after NYCC

I no longer have internet explorer. So I cant. Havent been able to sign on since after NYCC

:sorry:

hm I might be able to help you out. PM and we'll see what's up. I use FF and Marnin is on a Mac so I'm not sure what's up.