• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registered CGC mailing from 2/12 still among the missing

144 posts in this topic

I saw a posting last week wondering where some registered mail from CGC send during the week of 2/10 was and looks like at least my package is still among the missing. 2 1/2 weeks from Fla to CT seems like a long time so it's time to call up the USPS again. :wishluck:

Anyone else still missing there packages and did anyone receive them. hm

I guess I was lucky just modern this trip. But makes me worry about a re-holder I sent early Feburary that would really make me unhappy. :frustrated:

WEBHEAD

I saw a posting last week wondering where some registered mail from CGC send during the week of 2/10 was and looks like at least my package is still among the missing. 2 1/2 weeks from Fla to CT seems like a long time so it's time to call up the USPS again. :wishluck:

Anyone else still missing there packages and did anyone receive them. hm

I guess I was lucky just modern this trip. But makes me worry about a re-holder I sent early Feburary that would really make me unhappy. :frustrated:

WEBHEAD

Call Ali-Jae. She'll help you track it down if USPS doesn't have any answers.

Seriously, don't sweat it. My last two packages from CGC.

One took over 2 weeks to arrive while the other was back in less then 5 days.

I agree completely - you are nowhere near worry-time for registered mail.

At 4 weeks I would be worried.

What is driving me nuts is that you can track a priority mail but register mail seems invisible.

I'm trying to call 800-222-1811 first.

WEBHEAD

What is driving me nuts is that you can track a priority mail but register mail seems invisible.

I'm trying to call 800-222-1811 first.

WEBHEAD

Tracking on registered mail appears to use the old-fashioned system until delivery. My understanding is that each postal employee responsible for the package must physically sign for it, establishing an old-fashioned paper-trail. I do not believe it is electronically scanned except at mailing and delivery.

That is what I thought as well. I got a supervisor on the line and an official case#. I should get a call back in 24 hrs. This is the first time it's taken so long. I have a 9.2 ASM #122 that is getting reholder at CGC luckly this is not the delivery. However if it was I would be worried more. This is a small group of moderns

Thanks for the input!!!!

WEBHEAD

Hi.

My package was shipped 2/11.

I got an official case #. They told me my reg. insured shipped out of Tampa and that it was never recieved in JFK airport...............and that I should start a claim.

I underinsured and am out a MASSIVE amount. Most ever in my life. I am so bugged out about this!

I know one other person who is missing a package from NYC so lets all cross our fingers. And if youknowwho starts selling our books I live 20 mins from his house!

Good Luck,

Sean

And if youknowwho starts selling our books I live 20 mins from his house!

You mean his "office". The one in Richard Koos' house.

Get your facts straight next time. :makepoint:

And if youknowwho starts selling our books I live 20 mins from his house!

You mean his "office". The one in Richard Koos' house.

Get your facts straight next time. :makepoint:

The drafty second floor office.

Hi.

My package was shipped 2/11.

I got an official case #. They told me my reg. insured shipped out of Tampa and that it was never recieved in JFK airport...............and that I should start a claim.

I underinsured and am out a MASSIVE amount. Most ever in my life. I am so bugged out about this!

I know one other person who is missing a package from NYC so lets all cross our fingers. And if youknowwho starts selling our books I live 20 mins from his house!

Good Luck,

Sean

I hope they just "missplaced them" but when I saw the last post it worried me for sure. Does CGC cover the $$ for the books plus the grading? or is it just the original estimated value. There were 2 I was hoping and praying :wishluck: for bronze Avengers 9.8's (thumbs u

Best of luck to you as well :wishluck:

WEBHEAD