• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics # 1 [6.0] Unrestored up up and away!

1,020 posts in this topic

I keep thinking that an 8.5 Action # 7 got 143k.

Thats what I keep thinking of when I look at the current Action 1[[6.0]] bid of 277k.

:gossip: 1991, I think.... 9.0 AF 15's could be had for $10K :o

My high game was 180, i was happy considering im not a bowler. Basketball, thats another story now. :)

if you are in Chicago, we are trying to get up a BB game... Roy and I have a 1 on 1 game challenge (hair vs hair, or $10K or something like that)...but, outside of that, I am "game" for a game

Thats what I keep thinking of when I look at the current Action 1[[6.0]] bid of 277k.

It wasn't even an 8.5. It was an 8.0. :o

ouch 8.0 ! I forgot.................it wasnt that long ago at all..

:gossip: 1991, I think.... 9.0 AF 15's could be had for $10K :o

you're right... that's too much!

Whats youre high score Rick? Not on Wii.
I am sorry to say, that in almost 25 years of bowling, I have never had a perfect 300... I have had multiple 12+ strikes in a row, but they always carried over from one game to another (called an Andy Verapapa's 300)... most strikes in a row for me is 16 (9 to end one game, 7 to start the next)...

my high score is 289 (opened with 10 strikes, then 9 pin spare)

Whats youre high score Rick? Not on Wii.
I am sorry to say, that in almost 25 years of bowling, I have never had a perfect 300... I have had multiple 12+ strikes in a row, but they always carried over from one game to another (called an Andy Verapapa's 300)... most strikes in a row for me is 16 (9 to end one game, 7 to start the next)...

my high score is 289 (opened with 10 strikes, then 9 pin spare)

Wow!!!!!!!

I know you are modest but you are seriously a great bowler.

does value increase with pressing or does it count as professional restoration

Where on earth did that question come from. Not that it isnt o.k with me I guess.

apparently a "newbie" is spamming every old thread with the same question...

comicartwork, do a "search" for pressing, and all your questions will be answered (thumbs u

The value increases sometimes, and CGC doesn't count it as professional restoration. Some collectors, on the other hand, do.

Where on earth did that question come from. Not that it isnt o.k with me I guess.

He is spamming every thread with the same question.

Can you say "instigator"? (The quick way to get a Gator... just add water)