• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics # 1 [6.0] Unrestored up up and away!

1,020 posts in this topic

Will Hollywood bid?

Will a sports star bid?

Will the bids stay amongst our hobby people.?

Within there is the answer to the final price.

Does Jerry Seinfeld collect GA comics (a la Nicolas Cage)??? If he does, I wish all the best for anyone else who wants to have a shot at this copy. I mean for crying out loud, his ATM code was "Jor-El". :grin:

"if" Jerry S wanted a copy of this book (and doesn't already have one), he would have bought one long ago (thumbs u

True and I agree, but this 6.0 Universal copy would be an upgrade for most... even the elite. (shrug)

comic collectors talk about "upgrades" not celebrities :baiting:

Well, I'm a celebrity in my own mind and I'm always looking for upgrades, so... :devil::kidaround:

no doubt about it

And went from 45 bids to 49 bids. So does that mean that three folks just topped out?
likely means that 1 person bid $1000-2000 increments to push my bid from 285k to 290k

Too bad they don't show bid history -- and current is $289K.
right, I just see where it says $290,000 next bid...that is what I was looking at

And went from 45 bids to 49 bids. So does that mean that three folks just topped out?
likely means that 1 person bid $1000-2000 increments to push my bid from 285k to 290k

Damn, I hope you win this book R. :wishluck: