• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics # 1 [6.0] Unrestored up up and away!

1,020 posts in this topic

We will be having another ComicConnect auction in about a month. In that auction will be another original owner unrestored CGC Action #1.

Wow. Who would have thunk it.

:/

Somebody explained this possible scenario weeks ago.

I too will once again be riding Metro's coattails and offering a 5.5ep heavily restored Action 1 next month!

I thought you said you were without Action?

how do you view closed lots on ComicConnect?

Having same problem

If you were "watching" an item, you can still see it there. Otherwise, I think you're out of luck.

really?? thats stupid. we have to watch every lot we might ever be interested in seeing the final price on?

really? reallly??

Having same problem

If you were "watching" an item, you can still see it there. Otherwise, I think you're out of luck.

Actually , you can....Comiconnect sends out Auction reminders by email to all registered users (at least the ones who elected to receive email marketing).The emails have an alphabetical listing of all the books for auction a few days before auction close. DO NOT delete these emails, as you can click on each of the individual links and pull up the results for that lot.If the lot failed to meet reserve you will find a comiconnect link to a buy it now option....this is an excellent research tool.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

We will be having another ComicConnect auction in about a month. In that auction will be another original owner unrestored CGC Action #1.

Wow. Who would have thunk it.

:/

Somebody explained this possible scenario weeks ago.

I too will once again be riding Metro's coattails and offering a 5.5ep heavily restored Action 1 next month!

I thought you said you were without Action?

:jokealert:

So this auction was used to drive up the price of the second copy that will go on sale next month?

Or bring next owner down to reality from what they were thinking their book should go for. This was the test but unfortunitely for next months seller the pr department wont be able to market as heavy because of the boy who cried Action 4 sale.

Having same problem

Actually , you can....Comiconnect sends out Auction reminders by email to all registered users (at least the ones who elected to receive email marketing).The emails have an alphabetical listing of all the books for auction a few days before auction close. DO NOT delete these emails, as you can click on each of the individual links and pull up the results for that lot.If the lot failed to meet reserve you will find a comiconnect link to a buy it now option....this is an excellent research tool.GOD BLESS...

Right you are. (thumbs u

So this auction was used to drive up the price of the second copy that will go on sale next month?

Or bring next owner down to reality from what they were thinking their book should go for. This was the test but unfortunitely for next months seller the pr department wont be able to market as heavy because of the boy who cried Action 4 sale.

I heard that Joe Pesci from the Letha Weapon films may have bidded on this Action #1

When will you be selling the 6.0?

When will you be selling the 6.0?

Watch it Rich, you know where comments like that can get you :insane::jokealert:

Having same problem

anybody want to be a pal and forward me one of those Comicconnect auction reminder emails, I deleted all of mine. :sorry:

if you will PM me and I'll send my email addy.

just checked, upto $280K now

It will all come down to the last 2 minutes ( always does ), and I still stick to my $650k+ final hammer price estimate...... :whatev:

:roflmao:

Have the rules of the Boards suddenly changed, Tim? It used to be, in the old days, you could express your opinion. There's one rule around here that apparently hasn't changed though..........any clown with a computer and internet access can post here meh

The book, for whatever reason, did not seem "hot". It did not perform like a "hot" book, to my suprise. It performed like it "should have", not "could have".......once again, if t's OK with you Tim, IMO