• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vampirella

36 posts in this topic

You wouldn't pay that....I wouldn't pay that but he obviously is a 9.8 collector. Hopefully he sees value in his purchases.

Gotta say though......that is a lot of dollars to be paying for run of the mill vampi's.

its tough in comparison to the rest of the run. The copies are hitting because of the initial cgc rush. I do think 100-112 can be tougher, but they are not "rare" I heard at one point it was 19k print run with over half destroyed. I think Doug Sulipa may know the real numbers confused-smiley-013.gif As for those 2 books, they are from the same SINGLE collection my high grades came from as well as the collection on ebay that included the other vampi #7 9.6. Steve dolnick bought warrens's personal copies, not warehouse copies, but similar to the gaines copies. I know he is out of 112 as well as many others so that primo well is drying up. he found maybe 3-5 of each that sweet.

its tough in comparison to the rest of the run. The copies are hitting because of the initial cgc rush. I do think 100-112 can be tougher, but they are not "rare" I heard at one point it was 19k print run with over half destroyed. I think Doug Sulipa may know the real numbers confused-smiley-013.gif As for those 2 books, they are from the same SINGLE collection my high grades came from as well as the collection on ebay that included the other vampi #7 9.6. Steve dolnick bought warrens's personal copies, not warehouse copies, but similar to the gaines copies. I know he is out of 112 as well as many others so that primo well is drying up. he found maybe 3-5 of each that sweet.

I assume there were no copies of #113 since this was done by Harris. How hard is it to obtain a high grade copy of #113 in relationship to the other issues in the run?

Any ideas as to the top 5 hardest issues to find out of the entire run? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yes, the harris issue was not included in those copies. Its going to be tougher anyway since its print run was low! The top 5 toughest in any grade, in order toughest to easiest, not counting the hardcover, are most likely

#105-111 are all about the same

#100-104 are all about the same

it may seem like a cop out, but its too early to break those later issues out any tighter