• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead #1 CGC 9.8 on Ebay

15 posts in this topic

I don't have GPA anymore...what is that one going for (90 day avg)? I think the price is crazy considering the number in the census...but I guess it's the old supply and demand...and there's currently more demand!

GPA has $461 as the 90 day :screwy:

An accurate figure would be around $370. None have sold publicly for less than $360 in over 6 months.

The last 2 sales were both record breakers at $372 and today at $395.

Anyone know ebay bidder: bikerman23456? He wants to buy the book immediately and I'm pretty sure I can break the GPA record on this one :cool: I've never ended an auction early but he has positive feedback for previous Walking Dead purchases hm

Anyone know ebay bidder: bikerman23456? He wants to buy the book immediately and I'm pretty sure I can break the GPA record on this one :cool: I've never ended an auction early but he has positive feedback for previous Walking Dead purchases hm

Name your price, see if he's happy then end it! If his feedback checks out of course...

Name your price, see if he's happy then end it! If his feedback checks out of course...

Scratch that, it's a bit wanky to pull the plug on people who've bid already (tsk)

Never end an auction early - .sepecially when I'm bidding on it!

See - that link did help.

Thanks Pitboss :hi:

I don't have GPA anymore...what is that one going for (90 day avg)? I think the price is crazy considering the number in the census...but I guess it's the old supply and demand...and there's currently more demand!

GPA has $461 as the 90 day :screwy:

An accurate figure would be around $370. None have sold publicly for less than $360 in over 6 months.

The last 2 sales were both record breakers at $372 and today at $395.

Holy mess!