• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman,DOLLMAN & CHAMP were ALL TOP of FLASH PRIZE +More 10% off

113 posts in this topic

I'm going to list a few books tonight, and probably more tomorrow. Some of these are pretty hard to find. NONE will be NM;) but they DO have pages, staples, you know all that kind of stuff;)

Paypal, Checks, Mo's are all fine. Paypal only if you are out of the US.

Shipping in the US is $6.00 priority mail, spend more than $200 and shipping is included. Insurance is included up to $200, over that, it's $2.50 extra up to $2,000.00 (did I confuse you enough yet;) ?

Shipping out of the U.S. Is whatever the exact rate is, if you spend more than $200, I'll pay half the shipping.

:news:I can also do media mail shipping, that would cost $3.00 for up to 6 books, and I ship in a literature box.

Returns for any reason as long as you notify me within 3 days and return the book within 7 days.

I'll take it rules, but I will certainly listen to Pms on deals with more than 1 book or maybe even 1 book.

Time payments, just ask, I'm flexible on those.

If you have any questions, or need more pictures, just ask.

I plan to add books tonight, tomorrow night and maybe once more this week...thanks for visiting, and please have a brownie;) !

Champ #12, published in 1941. The cover colors are very strong, the book feels solid, the cover is detached and there are two detached centerfolds. There is also tape inside the cover. Some great stories in here, including Liberty Lads and Neptina. Pages are light colored (off white? ) $85.00

champ0002.jpg

champb0001.jpg

Flash #9, 1940, I suppose this is Fair, but not a high grade fair? The pages are decent, the book is complete...great cover. The cover is detached, spine is practically split, and there is a tear across the cover. I was DYING to tape it, but I didn't...I saw one sell on Heritage for about $160? Missing the centerfold and that was all taped...badly.

I accidently bought two of these..so, $160.00

flash90001.jpg

flash9b0001.jpg

My Secret Story #26, 1949, upper staple pop, there is an irregular size piece off the back, about 3/4 by 1 inch. Still Good, $12.00

mysecretstory0001.jpg

Hi Sharon, nice books! I haven't seen this Fox one before. I'm trying to get mid/high grade ones or else I'd buy this one.

Does anyone else own books they have NO recollection of buying?

Manhunt #13, A-1 #63, 3.0 (because of some light staining on the back and the spine roll. Pages are nice. Frazetta $50.00

manhunt130001.jpg

My Secret Story #26, 1949, upper staple pop, there is an irregular size piece off the back, about 3/4 by 1 inch. Still Good, $12.00

mysecretstory0001.jpg

That kind of looks like Jane Russell or am I crazy?

It does doesn't it. You know that could be a thread comic women who look like actresses. I've got a couple of Bakers that look like they were modeled on actresses of the time.

mysecretstory0001.jpg

That kind of looks like Jane Russell or am I crazy?

The timing might be right? so that might actually make sense!