• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few Raw Higher Grade FFs

15 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Going to list a few raw books, mostly FFs. Higher grades but nothing uber high grade. No resto on any of these that I could find.

Shipping will be $5.50 for up to 3 books within the US, international shipping will depend on whatever level of service you want. Returns accepted minus shipping charges. I ask that you let me know within 5 days that you would like to return a book. Paypal and money orders only please.

These scans kinda suck as I think I scanned them at too low of a DPI. Let me know if anyone wants a higher res scan of anything.

The little :takeit: guy trumps all but feel free to PM low ball offers.

FF 45 8.0/8.5 $125 some slight wear on the bottom right edge and the small crease top right corner are about it for wear. Can't decide between 8.0 and 8.5 (shrug)

ff45a.jpg

:cry:

FF 45 8.0/8.5 $125 some slight wear on the bottom right edge and the small crease top right corner are about it for wear. Can't decide between 8.0 and 8.5 (shrug)

ff45a.jpg

:cry:

:baiting:

I'm looking for a 9.2 - 9.4 copy :sorry:

Been a tough book for me in the past two years