• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt68 returns as the returner

267 posts in this topic

OMG, you found me out! What to do? What to do??? Listen, I have to ask, what gave me away? The name returner which means someone who returns or has returned?? Or the fact that I answer all my PM's as Matt? Or the fact that I KNOW I posted that pic before. I love that pick of me and my boy. See, I don't care. Whatever it is you do for a living, you need to get into Detective work! You are amazing.

As for the books I was trying to sell any way possible, why don't you talk to Roy. He called the guy about his X-men #1 and the Plastic-Mans. He can confirm that wasn't me. Either way, I don't give a *spoon* what you think you have uncovered. I got rid of my first name because of jokers like you, who, like the guys here have pointed out, have nothing better to do. Some of you people here on the boards are vicious to newcomers. I think it is low and cowardly.

As for my standing here, you can ask anyone I have done business with whether it be buying or selling about my character. I recently sold a Planet Comics #66 to Sniper. Ask him what he thought about it. Ask ComicDoc about the reader copies of early FF's and the X-Men#3 I sold him that he is pleased with. Ask any of the sellers on here if they don't get payment from me immediately.

Bottom line is, I ASKED the mods to remove my original name because of harassment from guys like you.

Cheers and have a wonderful day surfing the net or whatever it is you do all day.

List of board members I have done business with fairly recently: Sniper, ComicDoc, dwip99, pinball, peasofcrap, skinnywhiteboy, rjpb, jkrk, jack2start, 3319.

You can PM any of these guys to ask about my dealings.

Nothing like a cup of coffee, a two hour delay from going in to teach, and finding a fresh, new flame war ready to start my day! Ah!

:cloud9:

That sounds like a great new coffee commercial. lol

figured we needed a real thread for this guy..... 3 links of shenanigans

link to other thread

link to other thread

your x-men 3 sales thread

:o

Holy Carp !!!

Comicgrinder you amaze me sometimes... Does this mean we can read about matt wanting everyone to come to chicago and fight him and the task force he trains (shrug)

Way to make stuff up! I never said that. If you recall, I was just defending myself after getting called an *sshol*. Love how stuff gets twisted. Oh well, this mob mentality is small-minded and unreal.

change your user name to back again.

:D even if I did something THAT obvious, he'd probably still try to take credit for "finding" me.

He didn't "find" you? (shrug)

It was funny reading how you lost it in that other thread. It seems like you just made it worse for yourself.

They pick on the new guy.......but you can learn so much and gain so much from these forums.

Best just to ignore the critics. I had to make a personal rule that I am actually not allowed to type an insult. Unless it is directed at ROBOJO. :)

Grinder is the man though! You would be surprised how nice and well liked he is around here for such a short time being on the boards.

:D even if I did something THAT obvious, he'd probably still try to take credit for "finding" me.

No, he didn't. I knew where I was the whole time. :grin:

Also, so did Roy and Ferdelance. Never tried to hide who I was. Funny thing is, he could have just come out and asked. I would have said of course I am Sherlock! I think he needs the praise from all his hard work. It's good for his self-esteem.

No, he didn't. I knew where I was the whole time. :grin:

Also, so did Roy and Ferdelance. Never tried to hide who I was. Funny thing is, he could have just come out and asked. I would have said of course I am Sherlock! I think he needs the praise from all his hard work. It's good for his self-esteem.

:shy:

I've even spoken to him on the phone. Returner is the real deal...much like Montezuma's revenge....

lol

Nope. Just funning you. Wasn't mad then either...just would have loved that book to death.

(thumbs u

I know, I know. I just couldnt turn down that money. I hope he's happy but I think I did well too. Not much of a Golden Age guy here. I am really starting to like Kirby Silver Age stuff. Anywho......brings to mind a question; Did you ever do a deal with that guy with his X-Men #1 and his Plastic-Mans? Knucklehead Comicgrinder thinks that guy and me are one in the same person.

Thanks