• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I think it's time to rattle this guy's cage- AF 15?

24 posts in this topic

The seller knew all along, that's why he never sent me any scans/pics on the very first day I asked.

Exactly, its called trolling for the sucker. Someone should offer him ten bucks for the whole pile of crapl :roflmao:

DRX

Well, it doesn't explain why he listed it as a reprint and lowered the price. Wouldn't he just continue to ignore the questions until he found his sucker?

Why didnt he list it as a reprint from the get go. And if it was an original A.F. #15 he would have surely been listing it separate with a much higher price, I would think. So he mixes it in with a bunch or other stuff, lets it stick out to entice someone and puts a low price ( base on if it was a real A.F. #15 ), and thinks maybe some sap comes along and thinks hes getting a steal. Just my opinion though. We may have to call grinder in on this. Hes good at solving these things.

(worship)

DRX