• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action 1 5.0 R on ebay looks real

186 posts in this topic

Doing this from my phone everyone so please don't mind any mistakes, anyway there is a 1 that looks legit (I can't link from my phone so if anyone could help ) what does eveyone think ?

Yannis it's real. It's a board member that owns it and it's already being discussed in the Metro thread.

(thumbs u

it won't hit $100K, but $70K is possible :whistle:

hmmm maybe its an alternate possibility for anyone who wants a Action 1 ? :baiting: and save a whole lot compared to that other one...........

Perfect copy to crack open and read :cloud9:

Are you kidding????:jokealert: right? I would be in fear of it dropping about 5k every time I would turn a page. Even being extremely careful......

Ok, how the heck is that a 5.0? Looks like an 8.0 (shrug)

I LIKE YOU !! IT IS AN INCREDIBLE LOOKING BOOK BUT DOES HAVE SOME COVER STAINING VISIBLE FROM INSIDE ACCORDING TO CGC

75279.jpg.8aa5fb02184367e23d09fbc08885dc0d.jpg

Ok, how the heck is that a 5.0? Looks like an 8.0 (shrug)

I LIKE YOU !! IT IS AN INCREDIBLE LOOKING BOOK BUT DOES HAVE SOME COVER STAINING VISIBLE FROM INSIDE ACCORDING TO CGC

sorry

i like to shout about my action 1

dude, shout away...it is AN ACTION 1 lol

IMHO, if you are spending that type of money on a EP key, you would be doing yourself a GREAT dis-service to yourself if you did not crack it open

Obviously I would do it very carefully, but you can always re-slab it for resale. How many times can you actually read an Action 1? Restored no less so it can be managed with a little more ease