• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC graded comics: Adventure comics #71 - Subby #37 - Showcase #78

26 posts in this topic

Hey everyone :hi:

I'm going to be selling a small handfull of gems today...will post my first book in an hour or so along with pictures for your viewable pleasure.

Prices do NOT include shipping.

Shipping to the US is a flate rate of $12 via expedited mail with tracking info...insurance is optional. Winners international or from Canada PM me so we can work out your desired shipping method.

I accept international pink money orders & paypal only.

:takeit: rules...PMs are welcome.

Thanks for looking. :banana:

Did someone say Adventure 71? :popcorn:

Please be under $1,000 .... :wishluck::tonofbricks:

Sorry its over 1k :tonofbricks:

lol Time Payments?

Aventure comics #71

From the Nicolas Cage collection

Off white to white pages

This comic has honestly the brightest colors i have ever seen from a book older then 65 years old...not to mention the near perfect page quality...a hard comic to find in high grade...less then 10 copies have been graded...treat yourself :P take home this Cage copy for $2000

004-1.jpg

Aventure comics #71

From the Nicolas Cage collection

Off white to white pages

This comic has honestly the brightest colors i have ever seen from a book older then 65 years old...not to mention the near perfect page quality...a hard comic to find in high grade...less then 10 copies have been graded...treat yourself :P take home this Cage copy for $2000

004-1.jpg

What's all the notes above the PQ & serial number on the label?