• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bought Smallville season 1 today

9 posts in this topic

Picked it up today at Circuit City`s going out of business sale for $14.99.

What should I expect as I have never watched one episode of the show?

jeez, I must be a whole decade behind on my tv viewing as I picked up season 2 of the SHIELD there today also :eek:

Season one is very formula driven IMO but still watchable show. It picks up in Season two (is this when Loeb join the writer's staff) but really takes off in Season three. This current season is the best so far.

BTW - All the seasons except for the most recent are priced on sale around 15 - 20 bucks. They seem to go on sale often too so I would wait until Amazon or Best Buy has a sale on them.

Happy watching.

Overall, the show is very slow to make actual progress in the life of Clark Kent. If you keep that in mind, the later seasons get a lot better because it's as if we got rewarded for our patience (sometimes to an extreme). I've found part of last season and most of the current season to be the best it's been aside from when Bizarro made an appearance. ;)

Overall, the show is very slow to make actual progress in the life of Clark Kent. If you keep that in mind, the later seasons get a lot better because it's as if we got rewarded for our patience (sometimes to an extreme). I've found part of last season and most of the current season to be the best it's been aside from when Bizarro made an appearance. ;)

thanks, I look forward to watching it over the weekend.

It's a excellent show which only got better.

WEBHEAD

Yes, except for Season 7. Season 7 was embarrassing. It all builds nicely up to Season 6, which is so good my girlfriend started watching it, then BAM it all goes to hell.

Season 8 is a bit of a return to form though :)

Just make sure you're sitting down when Lana climbs out of the Gymnasium pool :o GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

(thumbs u

There really are some great shows on TV now.....most of what Judy and I get from netflix are TV collections....and Smallville is one of my favorites.I remember sitting down and watching an ENTIRE season of 24 in one day...I was frazzled.We also love Heroes,Lost ,and NCIS. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u