• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Man with No Name sketch covers

29 posts in this topic

Guest Grails

Here is the start of my sketch cover collection. Will continue adding as they come in. Great thanks go out to Chandler and Danny. Enjoy.

MWNN01CovBlank.jpg

Guest Grails

Glad you guys dig these. All thanks to the hard work of the witnesses. I still have 20 blank covers so definitely more to come. It would be very cool if an opportunity comes up to get Clint Eastwood.

Those are awesome sketches....love that paper used in the first 2.

If I'm not mistaken, the first three are all on the same type of cover.

FOD.jpg

I don't think its nice you laughing. See my mule don't like people laughing, gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you just appologize like i know you're going to, i might just convince him that you really didn't mean it.

One of the greatest movie scenes of all time! :applause:

I love that scene in that movie. Sergio Leone was the greatest western director of all time. But why does that suprise me italians are usually really good at anything they set out to do. Of course it didn't hurt to have clint eastwood in 3 of his 5 westerns.