• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Just received an email about the 100 incentive. The 100 copy incentive of this book does not include the actual book, only the incentive of an 8-1/2" x 11" hand drawn character pin-up. Glad that I ordered one since I was hoping for OA. :headbang:

hand drawn is cool with me as well I will keep that order lol So hey hand drawn = everyone is different right ?..

"

The 100 copy incentive of this book does not include the actual book, only the incentive of an 8-1/2" x 11" hand drawn character pin-up. Please let us know if you have any questions.

"

It does not directly say that it is a print ... Just canceled the order or the "hc/key" Its funny t hey send out emails after I post that they should send out emails hm wonder if they got someone reading here ? lol

Edited by synch

Just received an email about the 100 incentive. The 100 copy incentive of this book does not include the actual book, only the incentive of an 8-1/2" x 11" hand drawn character pin-up. Glad that I ordered one since I was hoping for OA. :headbang:

Yep, got the same email. That makes things a lot easier for me. As cool as it would to have a hand-drawn sketch by Gabe, I don't think I'm ordering this one. Between Flashpoint and the 8-billion Rocketeer variants IDW is publishing in June, I'll have more than enough $$ tied up in new issues.

YIPPEE!!! What's the grade Jerel?

don't forget to cancel your dcbs order

As excited as I am for new L&K issues, I have learned by now to not jump the gun. I never ordered. Sometimes, I'm like :ohnoez: , but I learned to be more patient. I think it's worth it in the long run as I just focus on more available(but not after a while) and ultimately lesser known Joe Hill/L&K books. For what I paid on the Creepshow and to get the grade I got is worth more to me than G-Rod commisions. These books just aren't available in high grade.

Yep, got the same email. That makes things a lot easier for me. As cool as it would to have a hand-drawn sketch by Gabe, I don't think I'm ordering this one. Between Flashpoint and the 8-billion Rocketeer variants IDW is publishing in June, I'll have more than enough $$ tied up in new issues.

That sucks and don't forget to look for an IDW: Coming Attractions #1 to possibly grade. Not because of L&K being on the cover, but The Rocketeer being on the other flip cover.

That sucks and don't forget to look for an IDW: Coming Attractions #1 to possibly grade. Not because of L&K being on the cover, but The Rocketeer being on the other flip cover.

That books seems to be a tough one to find in high grade. I've probably seen about 10 copies and they all seem to have spine stress,

I will say this for dcbs though I"ve not purchased anything from them just yet I have about 4 orders with them & they seem to have some good customer service They put the green lantern prop on order for me even though I missed the order due date :cloud9:

Edited by synch

I will say this for dcbs though I"ve not purchased anything from them just yet I have about 4 orders with them & they seem to have some good customer service They put the green lantern prop on order for me even though I missed the order due date :cloud9:

I've been using them for about 2 years and my experience with them has been very positive.

Oh by the way...

:gossip: The plot to Clockworks #1 is Colonel Adam Crais's minutemen are literally trapped between a rock and a hard place; in the first days of the Revolutionary War, they find themselves hiding beneath 120 feet of New England stone, with a full regiment of redcoats waiting for them in the daylight... and a door into hell in the cavern below. The black door is open, and it's up to a 16-year-old smith named Ben Locke to find a way to close it. The biggest mysteries of the Locke & Key series are resolved as Clockworks opens, not with a bang, but with the thunderous crash of English cannons.