• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

wow $5 cgc books eh ?.. that is a steal no matter how you look at it! too bad they didn't put the ghost key out sooner lol! Speaking of keys Shadow key is shipping now I just got my email with tracking number lol hope yall had a good Easter ... I'd like to see bode on a Easter hunt I bet he would find keys :roflmao: 1 basket full of keys & candy

Edited by synch

wow $5 cgc books eh ?.. that is a steal no matter how you look at it! too bad they didn't put the ghost key out sooner lol! Speaking of keys Shadow key is shipping now I just got my email with tracking number lol hope yall had a good Easter ... I'd like to see bode on a Easter hunt I bet he would find keys :roflmao: 1 basket full of keys & candy

No shipping imfo again. I have to double check my email addy with Isreal next time I buy something. It's got to be something on my side. Can't wait to get it. An Isreal signed key(I prefer that as he's an important artist to Locke & Key now and Joe's doing a signing next month in ManchVegas). :headbang:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4760777&fpart=1

thought I'd post this here for those that don't check the sig room

I'm not sure on the details but if I have time I'm going to send in some of my stuff to get signed by joe!!! Should I get him to sign one out "to mike" though is the question ?.. Does cgc even allow personalized ss?.. (shrug) I'm thinking of doing that with #2 ...

Edited by synch

taking a couple books down to the po to seee if I can even get them sent in time for the joe hill signing :S Going to send one of my raw #1s & a #2 & see if joe won't sign the book out to mike :)

Going to use the #2 cause its always been one of my fave Plus ghost bode :)

can't really go wrong with a bode cover :)

books are off! one locke & key WTLC #1 raw hopefully should get around a 9.6 grade .... One headgames #1 (decided I didn't want to ship both my raw #1s) & one WTLC #2 which I asked to have joe sign out to mike I put the window for the autogaph just around/below the well so it will look like ghost bode is looking down at the autograph :D

Should I get the chance to have it signed by gab He can sign in the spot above ghost bode lol got it all figured out! Now its just a rush on time ...

9 maybe 10 days to get to GACollectibles :S Post office & customs don't let me down!

WTLC #2 which I asked to have joe sign out to mike I put the window for the autogaph just around/below the well so it will look like ghost bode is looking down at the autograph :D

Should I get the chance to have it signed by gab He can sign in the spot above ghost bode lol got it all figured out! Now its just a rush on time ...

9 maybe 10 days to get to GACollectibles :S Post office & customs don't let me down!

What a great idea, Mike. It definitely makes the book more personal to you. I'm gonna do the same thing too. :baiting:

:jokealert:

But seriously Mike, I hope your package gets to Andrew in time. :wishluck:

:gossip:Gav, in the name of all the things that are holy, please keep this one out of the "Out of Context Thread". lol

Edited by NewEnglandGothic

WTLC #2 which I asked to have joe sign out to mike I put the window for the autogaph just around/below the well so it will look like ghost bode is looking down at the autograph :D

What a great idea, Mike. It definitely makes the book more personal to you. I'm gonna do the same thing too. :baiting:

:jokealert:

But seriously Mike, I hope your package gets to Andrew in time. :wishluck:

:gossip:Gav, in the name of all the things that are holy, please keep this one out of the "Out of Context Thread". lol

lol hey feel free :applause: heck I was going to write a thank you to joe on the bag ... forgot .... oh well! . Yeah I didn't want to send both #1s because of the time factor so I only send the one that I knew for sure won't get a 9.8 Didn't want it to get shipped both ways & maybe damaged for nothing incase it did not make it

Edited by synch

I posted in a few places already(including Facebook), but what the heck!

Possibly Joe Hill's first appearance in comics based on his character from 1982's Creepshow.

177082_o0011.jpg

177082_r0011.jpg

An impossible 1st print to find in this high of grade.

:applause: Congrats Jerel! Beautiful book!!!

O... M... G...

That was one thrill ride of an issue. Even the comic relief was timed ever so right in between the fits of bloodshed. Rufus narrating the current events to Kinsey on his mother's cell phone was priceless.

My only regret with it was it made me forget to pick up TWD #84. :doh:

...and my Shadow Key rolled in too. :headbang:

Today is a good day for L&K!

O... M... G...

That was one thrill ride of an issue. Even the comic relief was timed ever so right in between the fits of bloodshed. Rufus narrating the current events to Kinsey on his mother's cell phone was priceless.

That sneaky sneaky Dodge pulled a fast one. I was wondering what Hill's plan was for Sam's ghost.

What was really interesting to me, was the insight that Zack is still around inside Dodge. We knew he was possessed or altered, but I don't think we knew for sure the original Zack was still inside and able to come back. But I wonder if it's still there now that Dodge is in another body?

O... M... G...

That sneaky sneaky Dodge pulled a fast one. I was wondering what Hill's plan was for Sam's ghost.

What was really interesting to me, was the insight that Zack is still around inside Dodge. We knew he was possessed or altered, but I don't think we knew for sure the original Zack was still inside and able to come back. But I wonder if it's still there now that Dodge is in another body?

I'm not sure if that was another Zack kind of final head game he had in mind for Ellie. I was not surprised about the pay-off though for her though. Sam once again proved to be completely useless. lol

I can see why they deleted the spoiler of the figures by the Wellhouse for the upcoming Clockworks #1 cover. That's obviously Kinsey over a fallen Zack advertised in back.

was a locke & key out today?! I've been at work all day I had a horbile night last night I didn't get to sleep till around 4 & I only got to sleep then cause I took a pill :S up at 8 lol ... two don't really mix hahah! My locke & key #1 is taking so long to get here its causing me sleepless nights ( as sheldon would say bazinga lol)

My friend is edging me on to go to sdcc 2012 with him I duno if I will have the funds out not .... I wonder if locke & key tv crew would be at sdcc 2012 ? (shrug)

how do you get shadow key faster than me?!!

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, April 25, 2011, 8:36 pm, SCARBOROUGH, ME 04074

Bullet Acceptance, April 25, 2011, 4:00 pm, LITCHFIELD, ME 04350

Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, April 24, 2011

:ohnoez: don't you live on some island in the middle of nowhere shouldn't the post office worker get lost trying to find your house ? :jokealert:

Edited by synch

wow that was one hardcore locke & key book I thought sam was really cool if only he had a chance to finish ... but would that have = bodes death ?.. Got to say I am really worried for bode right now