• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

It's OK, if you made it this far, I would wait for the omnibus at the end(next year or so). It will probably melt your mind into starting an immediate focus once you read it. Us poor souls that are hopelessly addicted, have to wait bi-monthly for each issue.

Some hope. I left the snarky comment there about why I thought it should go to Syfy...The most similar show was their Lost Room miniseries, but you probably remember how they aired the Dresden Files episodes out of order, which reminded many people how Fox aired Firefly eps out of order...

I'm depressed now, I need a hug...

A Scifi miniseries on the other hand, with each volume consisting of one miniseries sequence...Hmmm, not the first time I wish I had "Oprah money."

It's OK, if you made it this far, I would rantrant wait for the omnibus at the end(next year or so). It will probably melt your mind into starting an immediate focus once you read it. Us poor souls that are hopelessly addicted, have to wait bi-monthly for each issue.

:o omnibus :cloud9: OMNIBUS :cloud9: I never thought of that ... am I going to double dip & get both hc & omnibus .... hm

:mad:Syfy :mad: :censored:Syfy :censored:rantrant Syfy rantrant :pullhair:Syfy :frustrated: I'd rather the show die before it started .... syfy would just kill it half way through season 2 anyways!

Edited by synch

Granted I'm not a Sy-Fy fan, but...

I just see no point ... i won't last the season with them :censored: ... it be like joe giving us this much & then not writing the rest of the series

Edited by synch

Locke & Key Funfact #34,879

Did you know that Locke & Key's first and only(so far) comic crossover was in BOOM! Studio's Hellraiser #1?

Pinhead.jpg

The Ghost Key made a cameo in it.

I picked up this rare Signed Edition that would normally only get put in a Qualified holder, but it was luckily witnessed when Clive Barker signed it and wound up in a Signature Series holder instead.

DSC03995Large.jpg

DSC03997Large.jpg

Another one of a kind book in the highest grade.

aw for sake I missed the sale while i was at work lol

I have listed them yet, but I still have some Welcome to Lovecraft and Head Games slabs. Let me know if you're interested.

:baiting:

I looked but couldn't find anything in sales topics. Anyways I am so bummed out about the lack of a tv show right now its just really depressing :(

Hey mad I never asked why you were selling everything

I looked but couldn't find anything in sales topics. Anyways I am so bummed out about the lack of a tv show right now its just really depressing :(

Hey mad I never asked why you were selling everything

Still haven't listed my remaining Locke & Key slabs yet, but here's what I have left.

Welcome to Lovecraft 1-6 CGC 9.8 (1st print set) $250

Welcome to Lovecraft 1-3 CGC 9.8 (2nd print set) $80 for set or $30 each

Head Games #1 CGC 9.8 $20

Head Games #1 Variant CGC 9.8 $25

Head Games #2 Variant CGC 9.8 $25

Head Games #3 Variant CGC 9.8 $25

Head Games #4 Variant CGC 9.8 $25

Head Games #5 CGC 9.8 $20

Head Games #6 CGC 9.8 $20

SDCC Ghost Key Signed by Joe Hill $150

The main reason I'm selling is to get some extra cash saved up for my wedding in November. The other part of it is I'm narrowing my collecting focus when it comes to graded books.

If you or anyone has any interest in my remaining L&K slabs, PM me. TV show or not, it's still a great series.