• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Wow. I was re-reading the KTTK arc and I totally must have skipped over Kinsey's little Fear and Sorrow guys drowning in Sorrow's tears while trapped in the bottle. Kind of a cool thing to show since Kinsey's lack of fear kept her and her friends drowning in COS #2. I guess that was what would have happened if they were still in her noggin. Anyone else catch that?

This book is such a great thing to re-read after arcs play out. (worship)

Wow. I was re-reading the KTTK arc and I totally must have skipped over Kinsey's little Fear and Sorrow guys drowning in Sorrow's tears while trapped in the bottle. Kind of a cool thing to show since Kinsey's lack of fear kept her and her friends drowning in COS #2. I guess that was what would have happened if they were still in her noggin. Anyone else catch that?

nope i never would have caught that ... I wonder if you are just reaching or if that is why he did that ... very under the radar type thing to do imo lol

nope i never would have caught that ... I wonder if you are just reaching or if that is why he did that ... very under the radar type thing to do imo lol

Kinsey's story arc includes struggling with her lack of fear.

I didn't see the connection to the COS issue. I just thought it was a way of explaining why she didn't simply put it back in her head. 2c

Just trying to get the discussion going on again in this thread. :gossip: It worked.

I have a whole jar full of these story bits on my kitchen stove too

dude are you bailing on us whats with the selling of keys & other books?
Heck no. I was still collecting when CGC 9.8 books were selling for $5-7 on eBay with a busted Disney picture deal. I'm here until issue #36. Those were extras. Being a perfectionist, I like to try new things to set my focus apart from others. Once, I get something I want to keep. I move on to the next thing. The stuff accumulates better that way. I hardly, ever upgrade. Hardly. hm

whats going on with the tv show the wait is killing me
Hold on. Let me get FOX on the line. :baiting:

But seriously.

It's been really over since the story originally broke. Since, the pilot is actually pretty good from all that has seen it, there was a little hope a hungry network would go after it, but that expired today too. The best thing to do now is to look foward to Clockworks #1 this June in an attempt to move on. My 2c

Granted no one brought up the TV series being in doubt yesterday to Joe, that I saw.

DSC03971Large.jpg

The lines to see him were still pretty strong as always too.

DSC039721Large.jpg

With Tony Moore away because of a family emergency, Joe's only competition for attention was BabyDoll here from Sucker Punch. lol

DSC039601Large.jpg

Best costume hands down!

OK... Speaking of COS #2, there has been no discussion over the rat with red eyes that jumps on Jamal to cause Kinsey and company fall into the drink in The Drowning Caves. An agent of Dodge? Someone who had used the Beast Key before Bode, that's animal form is one of a rat.

Another thing I noticed in COS #2, was the way Jamal just dropped off that there was big six-inch guns in the Drowning Caves, left over from World War II. Could this be forshadowing, to a big military assault sequence with Private-First-Class Rufus holding off the beasties from behind the Black Door at East Battery 13, if it is opened?

the pilot. being a low level professional writer does have it's perks.

the only other time i called in a favor for something like this was seeing zombieland well before it came out in theaters.

:gossip: youtube it lol maybe it will get tons & tons of hits & make networks think twice

ps you suck! lol:ohnoez: