• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

:gossip: Jetpack's eBay site. Great looking book from good people.

Wow-great looking book! A signature in gold sharpie would look great on that book! (thumbs u

huh ?.. I loved the new terminator series

I was just pointing out they gave us yet another annoying John Connor, not the resourceful Resistance leader they hype.

I don't mind this story was about him becoming that! I would have loved to see where they went with the entire in the future story line ... :luhv::cloud9: Shame no one ever continued it in the comics though it wouldn't be the same as the tv shows ...I'd still read it

Wow-great looking book! A signature in gold sharpie would look great on that book! (thumbs u

Yup I wonder where I can get a raw 9.8 from ... hm

Edited by synch

I was just pointing out they gave us yet another annoying John Connor, not the resourceful Resistance leader they hype.

I don't mind this story was about him becoming that!

I was intrigued with his relationship with Cameron. That was about it.

A brown little '10' on the top left would look good too. (worship)

I don't mind this story was about him becoming that! I would have loved to see where they went with the entire in the future story line ... :luhv::cloud9: Shame no one ever continued it in the comics though it wouldn't be the same as the tv shows ...I'd still read it

Andrew is the guy most likely. (thumbs u

Yeah that was a good relationship I totally want to get her autograph at some point ... I wonder if I could do that through the forums some how ... I don't think she will ever be at ECCC for signing :S I also liked the weird little relationship they were doing with the other "good" terminators lol it was just so weird!

Yeah that was a good relationship I totally want to get her autograph at some point ... I wonder if I could do that through the forums some how ... I don't think she will ever be at ECCC for signing :S I also liked the weird little relationship they were doing with the other "good" terminators lol it was just so weird!

Summer Glau was really allowed to rip on that one. She even got in a little of her real-life talent of ballet dancing in one episode. I was a fan of her character on Dollhouse too, where she was even more weirdly sexy than ever. lol

She really needs to find a signature role. Too bad she's too old(not that I would kick her out of my igloo) to play X-23 now. She would have been perfect. :(

If you ever get a chance, dowload both seasons of Dollhouse, another FOX show that was cut down needlessly.

Who is that again? forum name?

Who is that again? forum name?

GACollectibles. He did your SS L&K books recently and his grading on raws is top notch. (thumbs u

I tried to watch an episode of that I just found it too weird & also too many buffy cast in one place

Granted, I didn't like the first few episodes at first either, but once they started having the supporting cast have their own Echo(Eliza Dushku)-less adventures, the show started to gear up. I'm not knocking Eliza Dushku as an actress either, she is a very generous lead actor in a show with a heavy cast(Tru Calling another one) giving somewhat unknowns enough time for their characters, like Sarah Michelle Geller was in Buffy. A real classy dame to check a diva ego at the door for the craft. I wish, she would do more.

hm I was gonna watch Inception tonight. Might watch Wrong Turn instead.

I was talking about bad Sy-Fy movies this morning on Facebook, and I remembered a bunch of terribly cheesy, yet entertaining ones growing up. The Ghost of Flight 401, Tarantula: Deadly Cargo, etc. But, the one that sticks out the most was Don't Go To Sleep. It was a very scary made for boob tube movie that might have planted the seeds for my Locke & Key love, 29 years ago. Like L&K, it's about a broken family, recovering from a loss family member at a haunted house. I don't know if it would hold up today, but the scared seven year old in me says it's highly recommended if you can find a bootleg copy. (thumbs u

The main details.

The comments.

It makes me wonder if L&K would have had a similar kind of legend, if they air the pilot for down the road. hm

Dollhouse is a bit of a slow burn--really picks up in episode 6--and I really enjoyed both seasons. Joss Whedon's fantastic. Watch both seasons and prepare to have your expectations exceeded (less cliche than saying "your mind blown")

I wish Firefly had been broadcast in order!

Or that L & K had been picked up for series (had to bring it back on topic)...

Or that L & K had been picked up for series (had to bring it back on topic)...
The more and more I think about it, I cannot see L&K as a thriving TV show without being redundant. How many times can the Locke kids outwit Dodge in different garb within the same time setting? I could see this going for a season, like Heroes and like Heroes after Season One it will spin it's wheels. They can't make it drag either or the audience would turn the channel. They would have to pad the heck out of this show, with new elements I figure. But, it runs the risk of being flamed by the fanboys then. I still only see this as a movie trilogy or a really great first movie. lol

A mini-series for each volume would be my choice...Still a possibility next year I suppose. Really glad I read this thread and decided to pick up the Subterranean Press books. Fantastic to have the screenplays...

maybe as a animated series ?.. lol .... I could see a movie or two maybe one movie to cover both WTLC & head games with the other following the next two also .... tv movie.... Shrug that hotel movie with the magic objects got made why not this one ... I also really enjoyed that movie ... Sucks it never got a proper ending

Edited by synch