• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Kind of hoping he didn't do that on mine ... lol .... What is universal ?.. Just regular unsigned books ?.. I love signed stuff I always have :) I can't say I'd go out of my way to get every single book signed by said person but I like to pick my fave out of the collection to send in sure & you are not the only one lol check out the sig room if you have not already lots of SS nuts in that one lol

Oh my goal for cons is to get more ss books now that i know how easy it is from this years experience lol

Universal is "blue" label books... if you look at your blue labeled slabs, that it what CGC calls 'em.

Yes it can be a labor of love getting books signed, but I prefer them. The only set I have a complete SS of is my Dark Tower Gunslinger and I probably will never attempt to get a full SS set again lol

You should crack that 9.9 for Jae Lee . . . :fear:

Kind of hoping he didn't do that on mine ... lol .... What is universal ?.. Just regular unsigned books ?.. I love signed stuff I always have :) I can't say I'd go out of my way to get every single book signed by said person but I like to pick my fave out of the collection to send in sure & you are not the only one lol check out the sig room if you have not already lots of SS nuts in that one lol

Oh my goal for cons is to get more ss books now that i know how easy it is from this years experience lol

Universal is "blue" label books... if you look at your blue labeled slabs, that it what CGC calls 'em.

Yes it can be a labor of love getting books signed, but I prefer them. The only set I have a complete SS of is my Dark Tower Gunslinger and I probably will never attempt to get a full SS set again lol

You should crack that 9.9 for Jae Lee . . . :fear:

Naaaaahhhhhhh... David and Isanove are good enough for me and it's the only 9.9 SS of the entire run. I want to keep it that way. :cloud9:

Two others from this set that HAVE Lee's sig:

DT1SSvariant98.jpgDTSpotlight.jpg

My first post on this forum (though I've been a lurker for quite some time).

I was wondering if there are any fellow collectors out there that are going to attend the SDCC next week and are willing to help out a Locke & Key / Joe Hill fan from The Netherlands

I would really like to obtain a copy of the SDCC exclusive edition of Keys to the Kingdom hardcover (obviously it would be absolutely fantastic if it's signed Joe & Gabe). Please send me a PM if you can help & thanks !

ps. please accept my apologies if my request is improper on this forum.

You may have to wait until SDCC 2012 to get Gabriel to sign again... he's just not available. But you have Hill, which is the most desired sig for this comic IMO.

:gossip: check the link i posted it says he will be at sdcc it makes no difference though because I've yet to get my books back that I had signed by joe :S & My #2 personalized by joe is the one I wanted to get signed by grod lol

ohhhh i see! Will locke & key s till be around by next sdcc ya think ? I wonder if I should just buy a raw number 2 & get it signed & personalized .... grod lives someplace other than the states right ?... No locke & key or other current comic he is working on he may not be back...

Edited by synch

12 more issues left to publish so L&K SHOULD be around another year - considering how far apart some of these issues were (some not on a monthly basis).

I should have a #2 SS 9.8 for sale in the next few months :whistle:

Here's Gabriel's website. You can see all the comics he works on...

Gabriel Rodriguez

12 more issues left to publish so L&K SHOULD be around another year - considering how far apart some of these issues were (some not on a monthly basis).

Gabriel Rodriguez

:gossip:

I have one already 9.8 personalized by joe to me I just don't have it back yet to get signed by grod :D Going to send in something else for them to sign though :D

In that link I posted they say they will have exclusive covers but do not show what ... :censored:

& wow! I wonder what angel & transformers covers he has done!

Edited by synch

Gabriel Rodriguez

:gossip:

I have one already 9.8 personalized by joe to me I just don't have it back yet to get signed by grod :D Going to send in something else for them to sign though :D

In that link I posted they say they will have exclusive covers but do not show what ... :censored:

& wow! I wonder what angel & transformers covers he has done!

My #2 is signed by both :) I'm trying to upgrade so either way I will have a 9.8 double sig #2 for sale in the next two months.