• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

i sent in my head games #2 cover to get signed as well as my other #1 raw ... why not ... going to get it graded may as well get it signed ...

Edited by synch

v1 #2 personalized by joe vol 2 #2 personizled by grod + signed by joe :)lol Maybe next year I can get my v1 #2 signed by grod :) Its funny both covers turned out to be bode covers lol

Yes I wasn't expecting the 9.6, I thought I looked it over better than that, but still I'm happy with the results. I purchased them from a hoarded comic shop in Bethlehem PA for $6 a piece. No complaints from me.

hey does joe sign all comics with that stupid "lock on" thing now ?.. lol How do you get him to draw a key for you or grod to draw one ?.. I would much prefer that over "lock on"

:o clockworks #1 ... all i have to say to t his is ... whoa! :o Off to a very good start I simply can not wait to see #2 With this book minor spoiler ... we finally learn ... I guess ... how the locke family & key house got their names from :golfclap: Very well done!! Also this one makes me think that perhaps the description used for the tv series we saw a while back that I made fun of was not really that far off after all

Should I even bother using spoilers ?.. or care about posting spoilers ?.. am I the only one posting in here now pretty much ? .. (shrug)

Edited by synch

Yeah ... the future of this thread relies on your posts. I'll chime in when I can but I haven't even read KTTK yet. Need to pick up that TPB and get started. lol

I'm in the same boat as Cherylynn. But first need to re-read other three books.

Haven't read Horns yet either.

Puhleeze use spoilers