• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

go to the last page of keys to the kingdom #6 & look at the cover shown above on the last page inside the book Look at the bloody knife & just look right up to the wellhouse

Haha! Yep, I was completely misunderstanding doh! I was looking for the figures on the cover of Clockworks #1 and not the last page of Keys to the Kingdom #6. Thank you, Synch!! Now I can sleep tonight :)

No i hear ya as well it was confusing for sure! I also really don't see how its a spoiler it does not really SHOW anything or clue you into anything that is going to happen I simply don't get it ...

Just found out that within the Locke & Key one-shot that comes out between Clockworks #2 and #3 (called Guide to the Known Keys) there will be a brand new 16 page story that is supposed to be "unlike anything they (J.H. / G.R.) have done before." Chris Ryall says it does Bradbury proud. Now I'm even more excited for this one to come out!

key #48 of 1000 hercules key :) gold & bronze or whatever the legacy edition key is look cool side by side :) Is the legacy key signed ?.. If so i can not tell lol Also the problem with these two keys is that i simply want to play with them too much which I am sure would wreck the paint jobs or what not lol

Edited by synch

I know what you mean! There's just something about those keys that make you want to pick them up, and hold them, and caress them...yeah, I'll stop now :insane: I picked up one of each as they were released, a few of which are in the mail right now (can't wait to get them). I think the Legacy Edition Hercules Key was signed by Israel Skelton if you pre-ordered it, but I'm not sure. I'll find out in a few days when mine arrives :)

wow that trailer is freaking badass but also at the same time ... damn! it sure gives a lot of spoilers lol! I guess they would = nothing though to those who have not read the book already

Wow, that trailer is popping up all over the place! Since last night, I've run across it on vimeo, mtv, i09, youtube, superherohype...

Joe Hill's twitter feed says that the one on vimeo got 14,000 views overnight! :o

Not that I know of. As a matter of fact, it seems that most of the links to the trailer no longer work because they were linking to the one on vimeo which has now been set as "a private video." This youtube link still works, though...as of right now: