• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Pre-order available through Midtown Comics.

Can anyone order that? (shrug) I was under the impression that you have to have a Locke & Key subscription to order it. I have a sub through another comic shop and am hoping to get one that way :)

These keys look familiar...

SEP120290.jpg

This sub variant is supposed to be for hold box customers only.

Cool are those the actual keys ?.. I don't care about the variant its neat but I have the keys my self sooo ...

Anybody know (or care) what happened to the L & K Grindhouse 1:25 RI variant? Haven't seen any for sale yet.

I have checked with Midtown for three or four weeks in a row on Wednesday mornings and they never got it.

Whether the variant has been canceled or merely delayed is what I would like to know.

Anybody know (or care) what happened to the L & K Grindhouse 1:25 RI variant? Haven't seen any for sale yet.

I checked with the editor, Chris Ryall, on Twitter and he said:

Lotta transit time on those, should be in everyone's hands by Halloween at the latest.