• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Still reading and thought it was fantastic. I always panic a bit for the last arc of a series I enjoy; like a poor ending could ruin the whole thing. But not the case at all with Omega. Might be some of the best writing so far.

After Y: The Last Man, may be headed here next (have been wanting to read it - heard great things).

Still reading and thought it was fantastic. I always panic a bit for the last arc of a series I enjoy; like a poor ending could ruin the whole thing. But not the case at all with Omega. Might be some of the best writing so far.

After Y: The Last Man, may be headed here next (have been wanting to read it - heard great things).

I've got the first 4 trades. PM me your address and you can check them out if you don't want to commit any money to them yet. Just mail them back whenever you're done (thumbs u

Recently caught up with this and was blown away by it - best new book I've read in the last 10 years.

I'd rather see it as a TV show than a film trilogy - but as long as it is faithful to the source material and in the hands of the right people I'd just be glad to see it on the screen.

the first 5 hardcovers are proudly on on my shelf Ryan. Absolutely LOVED this weeks issue. if you dont get emotional after reading this weeks issue, there really is something wrong with you.

I've got the first 4 trades. PM me your address and you can check them out if you don't want to commit any money to them yet. Just mail them back whenever you're done (thumbs u

Thats very cool of you by the way

Realize this is a common posting, you can add me to the L&K list of converts. I have been churning my way through the TPB's and then got caught up on the Omega line. This is some of the best storytelling/art teamwork I have seen in comics. And the writing sure feels like vintage S. King (no surprise there), when you read it as the TPB.

276 pages of forum posts is a lot to get through, but I slogged my way through those too to get a sense of the issues you hard-core L&K collectors face, which seem to center on the variants, SS appearances, an uber-collector with THE registry set, and Skelton Crew key collection announcements.

Those posts spurred me on, and while I am focusing on my reader copies and maybe some CoS high grade CGCs, I am getting a bunch of keys off one of the posters here as they are very, very cool. However, is anyone is looking to part with an Anywhere Key? I'll keep looking on eBay, but thought I would let the board know of my interest as well.

Also, I looked into the OA, and I see there are two pieces of interior art floating out there in private hands, but also there are multiple references to "interior art is not being sold at this time"...anyone know how those interior pages got into the OA world? And has anyone ever bought one of the covers direct from G-Rod in Chile? Any issues with sending money Western Union to his reps there?

So thanks again for all the knowledge posted thus far, and here's to four more epic storylines coming out of the Keyhouse in 2013, even if that means everyone gets hijacked by other-dimensional spinal silverfish.

Anyone out there with an Anywhere Key they are willing to part with? PM me.

And I pulled the trigger and am dealing with Rodriguez's reps in Chile....will post on how it turns out. In discussion to buy two OA covers from Crown of Shadows!

Still no word on how or where you can get L&K interior art...any insight?