• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

And I'm the only bidder... :) well so far... Mike.... :taptaptap:

I wouldn't outbid you if I knew you were the one bidding :headbang: I thought you guys had everysingle L&K book & graded to boot already though lol!

Edited by synch

I've recently blown my paycheck already lol spent about %60 on comics from bums sale, $200 on toys from japan lol & about as much on gifts for everyone else :S Why must there always be I want to buy during xmas when I am broke half the time (shrug):roflmao:

Looking at the 9.9 prices they are too rich for my blood anyways! Is why I tend to stick with 9.8s :D

Edited by synch

I wouldn't outbid you if I knew you were the one bidding :headbang: I thought you guys had everysingle L&K book & graded to boot already though lol!

I just have always been a fan of those CGC holders. Usually, they put the 'better" 9.8's in those. But, my Negative Variant came from a friend, so it's a keeper.

I've recently blown my paycheck already lol spent about %60 on comics from bums sale, $200 on toys from japan lol & about as much on gifts for everyone else :S Why must there always be I want to buy during xmas when I am broke half the time (shrug):roflmao:

Yeah, I already blew my weekly comic budget this week anyway. I don't want to dip into my Blu Ray budget too. :(

Yes, you're right, I do have every single L&K and dups of most BUT I'M A HOARDER!!!!! :)

Saw those Jerry 9.9s this morning but I'll wait and submit mine. I'm just hoarding the first series right now. lol

she looks too young :S

She's already a victim of the old Hollywood rumor mill though. It's all over the internet she's pregnant. :(

which clearly must not be true or they wouldn't pick her for the role lol

Yes, you're right, I do have every single L&K and dups of most BUT I'M A HOARDER!!!!! :)

Saw those Jerry 9.9s this morning but I'll wait and submit mine. I'm just hoarding the first series right now. lol

In that case no mercy next time then :roflmao::headbang:

Edited by synch

I got the most beautiful book from him last night from the Head Games arc last(Jerel Facebook friend exclusive lol ). He has a great eye for details. I'm just focusing on the rarer unknown L&K books we've discussed, myself. (thumbs u

I was thinking the guy on vamp d who is the" evil brother" ( was also on lost) would make a great dodge :)

damon2.jpg

110510_lockeandkey03.jpg

110510_lockeandkey02.jpg

Did I just nail it or what ?.. (shrug) thoughts ?....

As they just cast Kinsey...

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2010/12/16/sarah-bolger-joins-locke-key/

I'm still unsure who I would want for "Dodge".

My general idea is a female. One that can be impressive enough of an actress that could pull off being a boy and a girl, like a younger Hillary Swank. Male Dodge has an air of femininity after all, lol . I rather she have an ability to "act" and rely on duct-taping her breasts down to create the simple effect of being of both sexes, than having either the fellow twin brother actor gimmick(Sweet Valley High) or rely on expensive CG effects. This thing is probably gonna get bogged down in elaborate special effects down the road, so I want to see a "scary real actress" pull this off to better the balance of fantasy elements of the series. It keeps it more real. My 2c