• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The New Wonder Woman Animated Feature...

13 posts in this topic

Is really, really good. Looks great, nice origin re-told based substantially in the classic origin tale and pitting Ares as the villian to be foiled.

Lots of severly iconic, beautiful animation and with a unique artistic style from JLA or the Batman movies.

Only minus I in this DVD is the way the DC people dance around WW-creator Marsden's S&M proclivities, but still quite enjoyable. The upcoming GL animated feature is also previewed and looks quite promising.

Is really, really good. Looks great, nice origin re-told based substantially in the classic origin tale and pitting Ares as the villian to be foiled.

Lots of severly iconic, beautiful animation and with a unique artistic style from JLA or the Batman movies.

Only minus I in this DVD is the way the DC people dance around WW-creator Marsden's S&M proclivities, but still quite enjoyable. The upcoming GL animated feature is also previewed and looks quite promising.

You know I realy dontknow why Wonder Woman has it in for me!

I mean she did say it was a fling and she wasnt interested in a relationship!

Now she is all clingy

Now she is all clingy

Well, you shouldn't lose your head over it... :baiting:

Now she is all clingy

In the movie its because you defiled her mother, along with your strong desire to see the world engulfed in chaos and death. (tsk)

Now she is all clingy

In the movie its because you defiled her mother, along with your strong desire to see the world engulfed in chaos and death. (tsk)

come on...

What a little chaos and death?

Besides her mom was fine