• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Look at these cool WATCHMEN Promo-Items (incl. rare Comic)

9 posts in this topic

first there is this nice little key tag. the cool part about it: it's also a pocket flashlight. the even cooler part: it can make the smiley prjection on the wall. i took a picture, it's not the best but you can see what i mean.

watchmen1.jpg

watchmen2.jpg

watchmen3.jpg

and now to the really cool item. it's the watchmen presskit, which is limited to 1000 pieces. it has 11 folders with different items inside in each folder. every folder has different watchmen cover, wich i also photographed for you to see.

watchmen4.jpg

watchmen5.jpg

an introduction from zack snyder

watchmen6.jpg

dave gibbons lithograph, signed and limited to 1000 pcs

watchmen7.jpg

a watchmen timeline poster

watchmen8.jpg

character biographies

watchmen9.jpg

watchmen10.jpg

watchmen history

watchmen11.jpg

watchmen12.jpg

the webisodes

watchmen13.jpg

the soundtrack

watchmen14.jpg

postcards

watchmen15.jpg

watchmen16.jpg

badges

watchmen17.jpg

poster (still folded)

watchmen18.jpg

a new printing of the first issue of watchmen with a double cover. a new cover on the front, the old cover on the second page. if this comic is also limited to 1000 pcs., it could be real rarity someday.

watchmen19.jpg

watchmen20.jpg

OK, where do I get this? I want it now!

You cannot buy them officially. They were given to people of the press. It helps if you know somebody who is working on the promotion for the movie. Maybe somebody will sell it on ebay. These are the best tips i can giv you, sorry (shrug)

a new printing of the first issue of watchmen with a double cover. a new cover on the front, the old cover on the second page. if this comic is also limited to 1000 pcs., it could be real rarity someday.

watchmen19.jpg

watchmen20.jpg

It's not - it's the regular DC 2nd print of Watchmen #1 that's been out for a couple of months now.