• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15 3.5 blue "Thread closed"

79 posts in this topic

I have a lead on a AF 15 at 3.5 just slabbed copy. Now I would have to ask if it is available still and people who are interested may pm me to ask. Price is probably more reasonable than most Af 15s out there but not 100% what it is yet. Asking will possibly (have to check with him first) be between 4500 -5500 (not sure since he did not make up his mind yet). Anyone is interested LMK and I can ask as soon as tomorrow. Like I said it is not mine so I do not want to say a final price before I ask. And If this is not ok by people (not sure about all the rules and if this is ok to do) then I will not post on this again.

Thread closed.

I have a lead on a AF 15 at 3.5 just slabbed copy. Now I would have to ask if it is available still and people who are interested may pm me to ask. Price is probably more reasonable than most Af 15s out there but not 100% what it is yet. Asking will possibly (have to check with him first) be between 4500 -5500 (not sure since he did not make up his mind yet). Anyone is interested LMK and I can ask as soon as tomorrow. Like I said it is not mine so I do not want to say a final price before I ask. And If this is not ok by people (not sure about all the rules and if this is ok to do) then I will not post on this again.
:roflmao:

Oh man, come on guys, I have sold to quite a few Boardies and bought from quite a few as well. If need be pm me and ill give you names. What other way can I have put it? It is not my book.... just know someone who is getting one back and wants to sell it.

Yes but you should have a SET price, not a guesstimate that you will "run by" your friend. Also scans for a $4K+ book would be helpful :insane:

It would be better to wait for your friend's book to get back, scan it. Discuss GPA values with him, THEN put it up FS with a set price :makepoint:

Oh man, come on guys, I have sold to quite a few Boardies and bought from quite a few as well. If need be pm me and ill give you names. What other way can I have put it? It is not my book.... just know someone who is getting one back and wants to sell it.

Your Thread violates Guideline # 5: MUST have the specific item WITH a price that you will sell it for...

Treading thin ice here...

CAL who just re-read Guidelines for his own Thread...

Guys like I said if it is a problem here I will not continue this, sheesh its just that I know someoen who has a 15 coming back and I could ask if it was available. He told me that he was thinking of that price dept so that's why I mentioned it. Nothing more people. I am not making a dollar out of this, I only know the guy.

I know you want to "feel" things out, so it's best to keep this sort of thing confined to the Sales Discussion thread and not in the location where items are being sold for a set price by the people with the items in hand. Honest mistake, but probably best to close this thread down before more dogpile in ;)

I know you want to "feel" things out, so it's best to keep this sort of thing confined to the Sales Discussion thread and not in the location where items are being sold for a set price by the people with the items in hand. Honest mistake, but probably best to close this thread down before more dogpile in ;)
^^

OK OK Ill end this for now till its officially available. Now How do I close a thread? anyone? How can I add the words closed to the topic title ? Never did it before..

OK OK Ill end this for now till its officially available. Now How do I close a thread? anyone? How can I add the words closed to the topic title ? Never did it before..

Go back to your opening post, click on edit and edit the title...and/or just post a last post and say "Thread Closed"... (thumbs u