• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15 3.5 blue "Thread closed"

79 posts in this topic

I have a Lotto ticket in my wallet, and if the winning numbers come through I will have an Action #1 6.0 in my hands in a few weeks and it will most likely be for sale for between $450K and $550K...not sure yet as I do not know the hammer price as of yet but should be in that neighborhood... :insane:

Sorry Yannis...couldn't resist... :baiting:

"don't have book yet, avoid like the plaque."

Plaque can be a problem, but with daily flossing and brushing after each meal, it can be managed quite easily :insane:

OK "Thread closed" till further notice , its easier this way... Thanks

Hey Yannis, don't close this thread. Who gives a sh :censored: if some here and moan. You started a legit thread and at this time the circumstances are what they are. Man!...this place can be more more "square" than a cardboard box. Let's keep an open mind folks and if someone wants to start a thread about "anything" related to comics, then so be it. In getting back to the cardboard box, let's start venturing outside the box a bit which I think will keep things growing and interesting around here. ...Now to any fellow boardie who I may have offended... :foryou:

Hey Yannis, don't close this thread. Who gives a sh :censored: if some here and moan. You started a legit thread and at this time the circumstances are what they are. Man!...this place can be more more "square" than a cardboard box. Let's keep an open mind folks and if someone wants to start a thread about "anything" related to comics, then so be it. In getting back to the cardboard box, let's start venturing outside the box a bit which I think will keep things growing and interesting around here. ...Now to any fellow boardie who I may have offended... :foryou:

You haven't offended anyone but your post is completely misguided. This is NOT a legit thread. Read the rules. I'm not sure what nonsense you are blathering on with your cliches about thinking outside the box but the cliche is misused and you sound like your just typing without thinking. This is the marketplace, not general or where ever. There is a place for this, but it isn't here in this format. The marketplace should be a "square" place. You want people to comply with the rules, otherwise you have a flood of garbage.

Incidentally, Yannis, I think it's great to give the forum a head's up, just not in this particular forum.

You haven't offended anyone but your post is completely misguided. This is NOT a legit thread. Read the rules. I'm not sure what nonsense you are blathering on with your cliches about thinking outside the box but the cliche is misused and you sound like your just typing without thinking. This is the marketplace, not general or where ever. There is a place for this, but it isn't here in this format. The marketplace should be a "square" place. You want people to comply with the rules, otherwise you have a flood of garbage.

Incidentally, Yannis, I think it's great to give the forum a head's up, just not in this particular forum.

Understood, and perhaps my typing got ahead of my thinking. You are correct but I just get boiled up when a contributor gets slammed for making an honest "technical" forum rule mistake. I've had my share of whiners when I post a new acquisition that I'm stoked about and want to share. That's where the "square" comment stemmed from. I just think this place IS a place to start new threads about anything comic related, even if it bumps some of the ongoing threads off of the first page.

Understood, and perhaps my typing got ahead of my thinking. You are correct but I just get boiled up when a contributor gets slammed for making an honest "technical" forum rule mistake. I've had my share of whiners when I post a new acquisition that I'm stoked about and want to share. That's where the "square" comment stemmed from. I just think this place IS a place to start new threads about anything comic related, even if it bumps some of the ongoing threads off of the first page.

I agree that someone shouldn't be immediately slammed when they come on and make a mistake.

The marketplace has to be more streamlined... new pickups belong in other sections of the boards and that is already accommodated in other sections of the boards. This particular forum should not be a place to start a thread on anything comic related, that belongs in general, or in the thread on general comments about the marketplace or in upcoming announcements of selling threads.

I agree that someone shouldn't be immediately slammed when they come on and make a mistake.

The marketplace has to be more streamlined... new pickups belong in other sections of the boards and that is already accommodated in other sections of the boards. This particular forum should not be a place to start a thread on anything comic related, that belongs in general, or in the thread on general comments about the marketplace or in upcoming announcements of selling threads.

Yes, let me clarify that when I say this place is a place to start anything comic related, of course this means to keep the subject matter within the appropriate sub-section.

Yiannis

Εάν είστε σοβαροί για την πώληση και μπορείτε να πάρετε τις εικόνες είμαι πρόθυμος να συζητήσω έναν πιθανό σας εξετάζω

Yiannis

Εάν είστε σοβαροί για την πώληση και μπορείτε να πάρετε τις εικόνες είμαι πρόθυμος να συζητήσω έναν πιθανό σας εξετάζω

gazoontite !!!

I have a Lotto ticket in my wallet, and if the winning numbers come through I will have an Action #1 6.0 in my hands in a few weeks and it will most likely be for sale for between $450K and $550K...not sure yet as I do not know the hammer price as of yet but should be in that neighborhood... :insane:

:takeit::devil:

Yiannis

I totally agree lol