• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Presale on Transformers 1 9.8, 9.6 + Marvel Premier 15 9.6, + Raw TOS's +

28 posts in this topic

Hello All,

Recently, I've been selling my slabbed books directly on ebay (which many have broken gpa), and many of you have asked me to give board members first chance, so here we go!

As usual :takeit: trumps all "pm offers". I have a slew of slabs due back in the next week or so. Part of this sales thread will be a pre-sale on these, and then we'll add some nice raw books including a G.I.Joe 1 etc.

If payment is received by this Sunday, I will do FREE SHIPPING on any slab you buy!!

Thanks and here we go.

PRESALE

MARVEL PREMIERE 15 CGC 9.6 O-W PAGES $610

TRANSFORMER 1 CGC 9.8 $305

TRANSFORMER 1 CGC 9.6 $75

And now on to the cheap Raw books!!

First up for the RAW books. By the way I do offer a full refund (minus shipping) if you are unhappy with any of my grading. Let it be said (by Brian, and many more) that I usually undergrade all my books.

Tales of Suspence 83 4.5 $10 (presents MUCH better, but small triangle shape missing on back cover)

TOS83.jpg

Let's see a TOS 52 in 8.5 for, oh, let's say, $100. OK? Cool, good man, let's see the scan... :wishluck:

Funny, I'm looking for an 8.5 or higher of this too guys!!!

Ok, Joe 1 coming up

Let's see a TOS 52 in 8.5 for, oh, let's say, $100. OK? Cool, good man, let's see the scan... :wishluck:

Funny, I'm looking for an 8.5 or higher of this too guys!!!

Remember, my $100 is worth more to the first seller, people! It's a special $100, not unlike Jack and the Magic Beans.

Next Up;

One of the hottest books out there right now.

G.I.Joe 1: A Real American Hero! 8.0 leaning towards an 8.5 (to be honest could perhaps be pressed to a 9.0 even). $25 SHIPPED (at this cheap rate, I'll be safe).

GIJoe1a.jpg

GIJoe1aback.jpg