• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeroesCon NC...June 19-21....

1,791 posts in this topic

CGC forum members that are attending HeroesCon

arexcrooke

BigMike

Capt_Comics

ciorac

Dale Roberts

detective27kid

DrWatson

Finecomics

HOTFLIPS :sumo:

jacks2start

jiveturkeymofo

joeypost

kingofrulers

lookwhoitis

MCMiles

OrangeNemesis

sal

TupennyConan

(thumbs u

I'll (Jeff) will be set up next to the concession stand. Not cause i'm usually hungry, but because thats where my booth is. :)

Gentlemen, I regret to inform you that I will not be in attendance as originally planned. I had a routine day surgery scheduled 2 weeks ago. To make a long story short, surgeon cut an artery in my liver accidentally, lost 5 pints of blood and was on respritory machine for 5 days. Dr. said no traveling/work for 8 weeks!!!!!

Please provide some great reports back. If anyone needs a hotel I'm booked at the OMNI, my credit card company will not provide trip cancellation insurance as they quote "you were made aware of possible complications. If you know of anyone needing a room let me know, maybe I can recoup some of my funds.

Thanks

Andre

Gentlemen, I regret to inform you that I will not be in attendance as originally planned. I had a routine day surgery scheduled 2 weeks ago. To make a long story short, surgeon cut an artery in my liver accidentally, lost 5 pints of blood and was on respritory machine for 5 days. Dr. said no traveling/work for 8 weeks!!!!!

Please provide some great reports back. If anyone needs a hotel I'm booked at the OMNI, my credit card company will not provide trip cancellation insurance as they quote "you were made aware of possible complications. If you know of anyone needing a room let me know, maybe I can recoup some of my funds.

Thanks

Andre

Ouch, sorry to hear that. Surely someone could use the room.

Thanks

Andre

Sorry to hear about this Andre. What do you collect. We'll keep an eye out for you.

Thanks

Andre

Sorry to hear about this Andre. What do you collect. We'll keep an eye out for you.

Really looking for TEC 29 31 35, if you have any leeds let me know. I'm just finishing up collecting payment for the 33 I bought from George (1Koko)

Thanks

Andre

Really looking for TEC 29 31 35, if you have any leeds let me know. I'm just finishing up collecting payment for the 33 I bought from George (1Koko)

You got it bud. Get better.

that sucks -- i had a disneyworld trip planned back in March but i had some surgery moved up by about 6 weeks so had to cancel -- hey -- you could come join most of the same crew in Chicago in a couple months (thumbs u

but if you like i can drink a beer ( or 2 ) in your honor (thumbs u

Went back through the thread and added some more

40sJohn

arexcrooke

BigMike

Capt_Comics

ciorac

Comics-n-ERB

Dale Roberts

Darth Corgi

detective27kid

DrWatson

Finecomics

HOTFLIPS

jacks2start

jeb37917

jiveturkeymofo

joeypost

kingofrulers

LBJARM

lookwhoitis

MCMiles

nik

OrangeNemesis

sal

TupennyConan

Went back through the thread and added some more

40sJohn

arexcrooke

BigMike

Capt_Comics

ciorac

Comics-n-ERB

Dale Roberts

Darth Corgi

detective27kid

DrWatson

Finecomics

HOTFLIPS

jacks2start

jeb37917

jiveturkeymofo

joeypost

kingofrulers

LBJARM

lookwhoitis

MCMiles

nik

OrangeNemesis

pinball

sal

TupennyConan

Count me in!

Thanks

Andre

trust, if we see any of those, you can bet we won't leave them :devil:

BigMike

Capt_Comics

ciorac

detective27kid

DrWatson

jiveturkeymofo

joeypost

kingofrulers

lookwhoitis

MCMiles

OrangeNemesis

TupennyConan

I know this is not everyone.

heck -- you`ve got 6 in one vanload dont you ---

:cry: er... I mean :applause: yes we do.

I would recommend some vaporub under the nostrils Joe....will be infinitely better then the stench of six guys on a 900 mile roadtrip. :sick:

BigMike

Capt_Comics

ciorac

detective27kid

DrWatson

jiveturkeymofo

joeypost

kingofrulers

lookwhoitis

MCMiles

OrangeNemesis

TupennyConan

I would recommend some vaporub under the nostrils Joe....will be infinitely better then the stench of six guys on a 900 mile roadtrip. :sick:

I need to plan for this trip very carefully.

I-POD

Ear plugs

Gas Mask

Tazer

That should do it. And thats just for the car ride.

BigMike

Capt_Comics

ciorac

detective27kid

DrWatson

jiveturkeymofo

joeypost

kingofrulers

lookwhoitis

MCMiles

OrangeNemesis

TupennyConan

I need to plan for this trip very carefully.

I-POD

Ear plugs

Gas Mask

Tazer

That should do it. And thats just for the car ride.

And here I thought I'd have someone to snuggle with on the long ride up.... :sorry: