• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeroesCon NC...June 19-21....

1,791 posts in this topic

and I don't own a butt plug. (thumbs u

He leases. (thumbs u

That's just nasty. :sick:

Hand sanitizer? Peroxide? Brillo pad? (shrug)

Dude, you make it sound like you've got experience with this kind of thing. :sick:

and I don't own a butt plug. (thumbs u

He leases. (thumbs u

That's just nasty. :sick:

Hand sanitizer? Peroxide? Brillo pad? (shrug)

Dude, you make it sound like you've got experience with this kind of thing. :sick:

Dude, I'm just a neat freak. :sick:

Yes.....one big old Nerd Party

4794a97d0eb19.jpg

:headbang:

that is not quite how I envisioned it, but maybe Flee can "fix" for us lol

That show is funny.

It is the one show on TV i will stop what I am doing and watch. Other than that, i could not care less if we even had TV

I'll be making the trip from Toronto. Just convinced the wife. For those who don't have a hotel, just booked the OMNI for 77$ on Priceline. SHould I rent a car or just use taxis???
:applause:

I'll be making the trip from Toronto. Just convinced the wife. For those who don't have a hotel, just booked the OMNI for 77$ on Priceline. SHould I rent a car or just use taxis???
:applause:

Well, I had the Boss to convince, and its a no-go. Our department is working through June, and I can't take time off until July.... :cry:

Guess I can't go this year....I'll probably schedule my week off around San Diego, but since that's already sold out.... :tonofbricks:

Cool, another boardie to finally meet. I'm also staying at the same hotel (thumbs u