• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeroesCon NC...June 19-21....

1,791 posts in this topic

Any places to get Tats near the convention?

I hear Doc wants a full body one done :o

I say we get him drunk till he passes out and then have the actual NOD logo tatoo done on his chest.

You misspelled "tattoo."

meh

Any places to get Tats near the convention?

I hear Doc wants a full body one done :o

only taller, like Richard type tall.

That's an appropriate place as any, I guess. hm

If Doc gets a tattoo , does that mean he wont touch himself ???hm

No, it means I can't transact business with my ass. It'll certainly slow my weekends down.

That's an appropriate place as any, I guess. hm

If Doc gets a tattoo , does that mean he wont touch himself ???hm

No, it means I can't transact business with my ass. It'll certainly slow my weekends down.

zzz

These guys are all 'locals' too

Ring in if you're going

BigMike

Nerfherder-3

Zonker

Comics-n-ERB

Buttock

Marvelguy34

Green

Cloudofwit

Pinball

Jeb37917

Sterlingcomics

DrWatson

I'm gonna try my best to come. I have a new baby, so It all depends on how she is doing.

Everything is looking good for me to be there. Definitely want to meet up!

Not sure if I will go or not. I mean, conventions were great back in the day when we didnt have ebay, comiclink, etc. Nowadays, it seems you can get better deals online than at a show.

I would have to respectfully disagree.

Not sure if I will go or not. I mean, conventions were great back in the day when we didnt have ebay, comiclink, etc. Nowadays, it seems you can get better deals online than at a show.

x2

x2

x3 My best real was buying some raw ASMs that came back 9.2 or greater at 8/8.5 prices!!

x2

x3 My best real was buying some raw ASMs that came back 9.2 or greater at 8/8.5 prices!!

+4 to the 5`th power X 2