• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeroesCon NC...June 19-21....

1,791 posts in this topic

yeah, something about being at a con, and having a wad of cash, and a seller needing to make a sale(s) that makes for the best deals still!

If you're on the fence about going based on this deal thing, then I would suggest not going. In my long experience, you just can't find bargains at shows. Stick with the internet. It's a no-brainer proposition for the bargain hunter. :devil::devil::devil:

If you're on the fence about going based on this deal thing, then I would suggest not going. In my long experience, you just can't find bargains at shows. Stick with the internet. It's a no-brainer proposition for the bargain hunter. :devil::devil::devil:
um yeah, now that you mention it, I agree

yeah, um, x2.

yeah, um, x2.

actually Charlotte is worse than a bombed out Berlin at the end of WW2 -- ebay is the way to go (thumbs u

In addition to all of that, the CDC reports that the entire kitchen staff for the Westin's breakfast buffet has come down with the most virulent form of H1N1. :sick:

Pass: strongly recommended. :P

In addition to all of that, the CDC reports that the entire kitchen staff for the Westin's breakfast buffet has come down with the most virulent form of H1N1. :sick:

Pass: strongly recommended. :P

Guess I will have to subsist on beer!

Well here is a question...Don't the majority of dealers there (or any major con) usually advertise their inventory online or on ebay anyhow? I mean, lets say you check out what Harley Yee has on ebay..you see him in person-it's gonna be the same stuff right?

You mean these guys actually buy new collections from time to time? What is the world comig to :screwy:

It might be a good idea for you to stay home. It will free up isle space.

there is no way that you can have an up to date inventory with all of the books these guys have and also how the buy and sell.

what arex sez .... most big dealers will have some books in an online storefront but usually just a small percentage -- most of the "regular" dealers at cons i would dare say have a very small online presence or no web presence at all

there is no way that you can have an up to date inventory with all of the books these guys have and also how the buy and sell.

what arex sez .... most big dealers will have some books in an online storefront but usually just a small percentage -- most of the "regular" dealers at cons i would dare say have a very small online presence or no web presence at all

Yep. Dealers like Earl Shaw usually lists most of his inventory on ebay. lol:insane:

(:

Well here is a question...Don't the majority of dealers there (or any major con) usually advertise their inventory online or on ebay anyhow? I mean, lets say you check out what Harley Yee has on ebay..you see him in person-it's gonna be the same stuff right?

Come to the show Jay.....I promise you will find some deals :baiting: