• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeroesCon NC...June 19-21....

1,791 posts in this topic

Vinny Gambini: How could it take you five minutes to cook your grits when it takes the entire grit-eating world 20 minutes?

Mr. Tipton: Um... I'm a fast cook, I guess.

Vinny Gambini: [across beside the jury] What? I'm sorry I was over there. Did you just say you were a fast cook? Are we to believe that boiling water soaks into a grit faster in your kitchen than any place on the face of the earth?

Mr. Tipton: I don't know.

Vinny Gambini: Perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist on your stove. Were these magic grits? Did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?

Another great quote from another great movie:

Chris Knight: Kent puts his name on his license plate.

Mitch: My mom does the same thing to my underwear.

Chris Knight: Your mom puts license plates in your underwear? How do you sit?

Lisa: You know, there's going to be sex, drugs, rock-n-roll... chips, dips, chains, whips... You know, your basic high school orgy type of thing. I mean, uh, I'm not talking candlewax on the nipples, or witchcraft or anything like that, no, no, no. Just a couple of hundred kids running around in their underwear, acting like complete animals.

Lisa: You know, there's going to be sex, drugs, rock-n-roll... chips, dips, chains, whips... You know, your basic high school orgy type of thing. I mean, uh, I'm not talking candlewax on the nipples, or witchcraft or anything like that, no, no, no. Just a couple of hundred kids running around in their underwear, acting like complete animals.

i guess i`ll leave the candles at home then ...... :sorry:

Garry: We'll throw a huge party. I mean huge party! Everybody's invited. Women everywhere. All these girls, they're all there. Naked bodies everywhere. They all know my name.

Lisa hm

Weird Science :idea:

just noticed that they changed the old floor diagram out to the new one for this year -- and the new hall is 20,000 more square feet -- (thumbs u (thumbs u

We haven't been in Hall A in a few years. :applause:

Everybody check your booth number

http://heroesonline.com/images/heroescon/diagrams/hc09_diagram_hall-a.pdf

is there a list on the site that shows what booth # we are assigned...I think 219 was ours?

i looked around for such a list and couldnt find one -- i`m sure there will be one posted , hopefully soon ....

just noticed that they changed the old floor diagram out to the new one for this year -- and the new hall is 20,000 more square feet -- (thumbs u (thumbs u

We haven't been in Hall A in a few years. :applause:

Everybody check your booth number

http://heroesonline.com/images/heroescon/diagrams/hc09_diagram_hall-a.pdf

I'm guessing it goes by location instead of old numbers now? How does that work, Rick? (shrug)

Everyone here that is selling at Heroes needs to compile a list of what booth you are at so we can spend our dimes with you. :grin:

GA at cover price for a CGC Boards discount! God I love this place!!! :luhv:

Hey I like that too!!!