• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeroesCon NC...June 19-21....

1,791 posts in this topic

The dealer lineup in Charlotte looks very nice -- I'm impressed. Very interesting -- once again, a shame that the shows had to conflict.

Will you be going to the Chicago show Brian?

The dealer lineup in Charlotte looks very nice -- I'm impressed. Very interesting -- once again, a shame that the shows had to conflict.

Will you be going to the Chicago show Brian?

Sort of up in the air right now, it's possible I won't make it again this year for a variety of reasons. I want to go, but I've been doing so much buying locally, I'm not sure it would be worth a trip just to buy. That said, i'd really like to see a bunch of people I see only once a year sometimes.

So do you think this thread has had an actual impact on the excitememt revolving around the show? Do you think it has been viewed by lurkers as much as regulars? Think it has been welcome added advertisement for the show?

...Or is it a much bigger thing in our own little CGC board world, similar to other reoccurring topics?

Mike,

I don't think it has had an impact other than on CGC folks, as most people make the decision as to which con to attend solely on geography and ability to travel.

Perhaps a few people on the boards or a few lurkers swayed their decision -- but honestly, while I like Charlotte, nothing in this thread would make me want to go more to that con rather than Philly --

Just like things like on site grading -- to me -- dont change someone's mind one way or another.

:bump:

cause this thread has been way too quite for the last 20 minutes :banana:

Friday morning can't come soon enough :cry:

Nik,

when does the plane leave?

Friday mornig and should arrive around 10 AM

George, your books are way already packed :acclaim:

Mike,

I don't think it has had an impact other than on CGC folks, as most people make the decision as to which con to attend solely on geography and ability to travel.

Perhaps a few people on the boards or a few lurkers swayed their decision -- but honestly, while I like Charlotte, nothing in this thread would make me want to go more to that con rather than Philly --

Just like things like on site grading -- to me -- dont change someone's mind one way or another.

You're just jealous. Have fun in Philly. :baiting:

So do you think this thread has had an actual impact on the excitememt revolving around the show? Do you think it has been viewed by lurkers as much as regulars? Think it has been welcome added advertisement for the show?

...Or is it a much bigger thing in our own little CGC board world, similar to other reoccurring topics?

I think the thread has generated it's own excitment. And I do believe all of us here think what we do has a global impact, when in reality the rest of the world could care less lol

I think the thread has generated it's own excitment. And I do believe all of us here think what we do has a global impact, when in reality the rest of the world could care less lol

I agree 100%, and would have chosen my last option as well.