• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM Run 15 - 561 + ANNUALS - Amazing Spider-man

146 posts in this topic

Jeez Nelson, what book are you after indeed? Marvel Mystery #1? Good luck with the sale. I'm curious, what was wrong with that ASM 40? Looked better than a F on my laptop.

Not Marvel 1 but it is my 1st Timely :cloud9:

I just pulled the trigger. :banana:

This is the book, 2nd highest on the census. I can't wait to get it in (BTW this was Human Torches sidekick) :baiting:

SunGirl1CGC75A.jpg

Jeez Nelson, what book are you after indeed? Marvel Mystery #1? Good luck with the sale. I'm curious, what was wrong with that ASM 40? Looked better than a F on my laptop.

This is the book, 2nd highest on the census. I can't wait to get it in (BTW this was Human Torches sidekick) :baiting:

SunGirl1CGC75A.jpg

:cloud9:

SunGirl1CGC75A.jpg

:o

Great first Timely! Congrats!

:applause:

Great first Timely! Congrats!

:applause:

SunGirl1CGC75A.jpg

:o:o