• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Comics 2 Nedor

9 posts in this topic

Somebody on here was looking for this book ... can't remember who. Nice copy on Comiclink for $700 ... better hurry ... bid at $650.

If it were mine I wouldn't sell it for less than a thousand ... so it's a tough book to locate.

People keep asking what's up with the prices. I think Golden Age is ridiculously cheap ... with people paying 10k plus for bronze age books like Luke Cage Power Man.

Why shouldn't low number Superman's be selling for 40 thousand.

It's all about supply and demand but when a bronze age book like GL 76 in 8.5 of which there are hundreds of copies ... is around a thousand bucks ...

I'd say that get a tough Schomburg Nedor Cover like the Wonder 2 for 700 is a bargain ... and the guide is a total miss guide.

And for those who think 6.0 isn't special ... just doesn't understand the Golden Age market is totally different from the Silver Age in rarity and condition.

While I'm on it ... Overstreet ... should just stop pricing for books at 8.0 in Golden

Age and move the prices accordingly ... 9.2 price is now 8.0 ... 8.0 price is now the 6.0 price and so on ...

This reflects the fact that many Golden Age books don't even exist in 9.2 condition ... and it would make it obvious that what people consider midgrade for silver age is high grade for golden age.

Overstreet did this a few years ago when they dropped the 9.4 from guide and essentially priced 9.2 at the previous 9.4 pricing...as relatively so few books in the bronze and silver age existed in grades above 9.2 ... Overstreet was calling attention to the fact that pricing beyond 9.2 is a volatile and to difficult to guide.

Anyway ... the Wonder 2 is not my book ... I just remember seeing somebody looking for a copy and hope this helps.

Nedors suck. No one but a sucker would buy them. They are terrible comics and a waste of money. :whistle:

Can you please get rid of your sig? It just keeps reminding me that we have the same interests, and some of the same books, but still, your books are on a different planet than mine

I still owe ya one for the Startling 27 :headbang:

Nedors suck. No one but a sucker would buy them. They are terrible comics and a waste of money. :whistle:

Can you please get rid of your sig? It just keeps reminding me that we have the same interests, and some of the same books, but still, your books are on a different planet than mine

Glad it was you who snagged the Startling. Are the colors as nice in person as they were in the pics in the sales thread? Isn't it such a great cover?

And....just an FYI....my best Nedors aren't even in my sig line. :whistle:

Glad it was you who snagged the Startling. Are the colors as nice in person as they were in the pics in the sales thread? Isn't it such a great cover?

And....just an FYI....my best Nedors aren't even in my sig line. :whistle:

1. Didnt receive book yet. I am having Joanna hold off on sending it til next week since I am home for spring break.

2. (worship) Maybe you can bring some of the "best" for me to gaze at, at FX if you go