• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: A Huge Ongoing Sales Thread of Early Marvels, Keys and more!

299 posts in this topic

Folks, welcome to what will be the most impressive thread I've ever put together and probably ever will. Over the course of the next few months there will literally be hundreds of high, mid and low grade books. Many pre 1965 Marvels, many key Marvels and DCs and something for everyone. There will be expensive books, affordable ones, something for everyone. I expect the project will take many months to actually complete and get all of the books listed.

Tonight happened to be a time where I could get a number of books listed. There are some slabs, but mostly this will be raw books. In this posting alone tonight there are three Avengers 1s, FF 1, FF 4, Hulks 3-6 and much more.

A few rules up front. The prices are FIRM. I do not intend to negotiate the prices on early silver age Marvels or key DCs. While I am offering these to the boards first, there is just no shortage of outlets to sell these books. With the record prices on comiclink, heritage and even strong prices for early Marvels on ebay, the prices I have listed are the prices I need to get. There is one exception to this: If you put together a package worth in excess of $2000 I will then consider a small discount. That being said, if a book is low grade or a mid grade that doesn't have a ton of value, then of course, I will have a discount built in (as I usually do).

I am in no rush to sell any of these. In fact if no books sold here, it would be fine with that as I would be more than happy to move this stock either at shows or through the other outlets, a couple of whom have already suggested the superiority of their respective venues than the CGC boards. Nevertheless, I still think you will find the prices fair and I'd like to see them moved here -- and put into the hands of collectors directly without severe markup. With how prices have gone through auctions, I think that the prices will be reasonable in comparison.

I also will not answer advance questions about what is going to be upcoming in the threads, what books I intend on listing or pre sell any books so that it is fair for everyone.

All books are returnable. If you get something you don't like, please return it. I won't ask you to wait for your refund, you'll get it as soon as I get the book back. I understand the frustration and disappointment in not being treated fairly and with respect, and I think you'll find the books are fairly graded. I accept paypal of course, but for most orders would prefer a check or money order.

This thread will begin at 8 PM sharp and I will the listing with a little over 30 books tonight.

Brian, you're a mad genius. With that kind of an intro, you're going to get 7 pages worth of responses before you list a single book.

Are you people taking notes?

Brian, you're a mad genius. With that kind of an intro, you're going to get 7 pages worth of responses before you list a single book.

He's pulling a cd4ever; except he's not selling junk.

lol

He's pulling a cd4ever; except he's not selling junk.

lol

Rich Mans Junk :sumo:

Is this the Baby Room sale??

:baiting:

No... my baby room has long been completed. My wife is away and this is the perfect time to do this little project which has been in the works for quite some time.

Is this the Baby Room sale??

:baiting:

No... my baby room has long been completed. My wife is away and this is the perfect time to do this little project which has been in the works for quite some time.

I wish you had waited exactly one more month. To sell, I mean. Oh well... guess I will wave "bye bye" to each book I want in this thread and hope they somehow come back for sale next month.