• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: A Huge Ongoing Sales Thread of Early Marvels, Keys and more!

299 posts in this topic

Is this the Baby Room sale??

:baiting:

No... my baby room has long been completed. My wife is away and this is the perfect time to do this little project which has been in the works for quite some time.

I wish you had waited exactly one more month. To sell, I mean. Oh well... guess I will wave "bye bye" to each book I want in this thread and hope they somehow come back for sale next month.

Don't worry, I'll still be listing books next month. And the month after that. And probably the month after that.

No... my baby room has long been completed. My wife is away and this is the perfect time to do this little project which has been in the works for quite some time.

You sent her away :o

She went to NC to visit some friends. I scanned books, hung out with some comic buddies and went to Atlantic City. I use my free time well lol

I wish you had waited exactly one more month. To sell, I mean. Oh well... guess I will wave "bye bye" to each book I want in this thread and hope they somehow come back for sale next month.

Don't worry, I'll still be listing books next month. And the month after that. And probably the month after that.

But will they be "more impressive" than the books you promise in this thread? :baiting:

Except soon the threads will start at 3am and have long pauses while you burp, change a stinky diaper, or fill a bottle...

:whistle:

Except soon the threads will start at 3am and have long pauses while you burp, change a stinky diaper, or fill a bottle...

That will ROCK for the West Coasters! :headbang: I like his new kid already!

You sent her away :o

She went to NC to visit some friends. I scanned books, hung out with some comic buddies and went to Atlantic City. I use my free time well lol

damn brian, 3 pages before the first book. this could be frenzied.

That sounds like the cd4ever trademark thread........,