• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS $99 and under - Squadron Supreme, JR JR, Zeck, Adams, Catwoman, Wonder Woman

4 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I've put a dozen pages for sale via CAF only. These will not be on ebay. To keep things simple, I only have 3 prices - $49, $74 and $99.

The pieces are:

1. Six different Squadron Supreme pages from the 1980's series. Various pages showing team shots or key events in the lives of various members such as Nuke, Hyperion, Arcana, Blue Eagle, Whizzer, etc. - $49 to $99

2. A Mike Zeck Wonder Woman prelim that he used for a full commission - $74

3. A Catwoman splash from the original 1980's miniseries. This is the series that explores the origin of Catwoman and ties in very closely with the Miller/Mazzucchelli Batman: Year One story. The page is probably all stat but that's what was used to publish the page - $74

4. A John Romita unused cover prelim to Wolverine #24 (The Mark Millar written Enemy of the State sotryline) - $99

5. An Animal Man page from the Grant Morrisson run - $74

6. An Art Adams unknown prelim of a great team shot - $49

7. An Alex Horley Black Widow Poster Prelim. It's quite finished for a prelim and looks like a nice sketch - $49.

Please have a look on my CAF FS page:

CAF Link

I check my emails more often so you should probably contact me via my CAF page. Otherwise someone could email me about a page even though you've PM'ed me here earlier.

Regards,

Malvin

Update

I can't access CAF at work so I'll post some updates here.

The Catwoman splash is gone. If I had to pick a piece to go first, it would not have been that one oh well, maybe I priced it too low =)

Malvin

Hi All,

Another update, a few things sold so I have added:

1. A Paul Chadwick published concrete piece for $74

2. A Josh Middleton action page from Superman/Shazam showing both characters in action for $74.

A lot of the other stuff is still availalble, please have a look at:

CAF Link

Malvin