• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HIGH GRADE SIGNATURE SERIES some SKETCHES!!

27 posts in this topic

I need some extra cash!!!!! $10.00 shipping (canada and mexico $15.00). Shipping will be the same even on multiple purchases. So if you bought 3 books shipping is only $10.00, if you bought 100 books its ONLY $10.00!!! shipping will be through UNITED STATES POST OFFICE priority shipping in a box with padding, also comes with INSURANCE and DELIVERY CONFIRMATION #. I do prefer CHECK, or MONEYORDER, but i also accept PAYPAL but 3% added to total when payment is through PAYPAL... PM me if there is any questions, or for payment/purchase details. :takeit: beats PM. sorry my scanner isnt big enough, but you WILL get a flawless CGC CASE with plastic bag...

ALSO i noticed my scanner is dirty sorry :(

iLikeTurtles1.jpg

I bought a JRJr Fallen Son CGC 9.6 SS from another boardie not 4 days ago :sorry:

CIMG0435.jpg

G.I. JOE $10.00 9 issues from the action figure 2 paks all NEAR MINT including #21 silent issue,21B,1,36,30,24,32 1/2,115,14..... I have 2 sets of all these issues (you only get 1 set)