• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nice FF #12 in 8.0

26 posts in this topic

i always request back cover scans on ebay auctions.. like you said, it could be the back cover.. I have also noticed that CGC allows for dirty back covers on even 9.2 copies..

oh no, i don't want to start the "How important is the back cover" threads! foreheadslap.gif

Saw it a few minutes after it came up, looked a GPAnalysis (a wonderful tool) and realized it was overpriced. And since the lowest bid you can put on ComicLink is 1/2 the price, you have to bid at least $1K. (not like that would be accepted anytime soon).

Still, very nice looking copy.

Well I guess Josh or the owner/seller figures he needs to price it in line with the "very well" priced FFs sold recently - a 9.2 for $7000 and a 9.4 for $20+ have been around so $2000 on an 8.0 sounds fair, because with that pricing structure A 9.0 would be around $3500 to $4000. I am surprised that some of the FF experts haven't jumped on it or at least come on here to brown nose Josh before trying to buy it.